gardens inc from rakes to riches

[Post New]by michthompson on Mar 20, 13 4:33 AM
I just purchased this game the same way I always do with my big fish games except for the fact that my anti virus program (the same one that is always running all the time) has popped up a msg saying it has detected a Trojan horse in the download file and will not let me download it...
Any help would be appreciated as this has never happened before

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:gardens inc from rakes to riches

[Post New]by lyrialice on Mar 20, 13 5:04 AM
Hi michthompson

Firstly be assured there is no virus in the game. Your anti virus software might need updated.

Go to the green envelope just under your username and click on it. There is a box titled Technical Issues with a heading Problems Downloading or Installation Failed .

In there is a way to overcome the firewall of your program. If that doesn't help

You need to contact Customer Support.

You need to do a DrFelix Report and attach it to the form you submit or attach at Live Chat.

If you are a game club member you can use Live Chat accessed through the My Account tab. The opening times are in BFG time which may not be the same as yours.

Or you can click on the green envelope then click on Contact Us at the bottom left of the page that comes up go to the form and fill it out and submit. Replies will go to your email. The first one is an automated response to let you know it has been received. Check your spam folder if not received within a few hours of submission of the form

[Post New]by michthompson on Mar 20, 13 3:42 PM
Thanks for answering so promptly!!! I worked it out - Ive just turned my anti-virus off temporarily so it will allow me to start the game and then it starts back up again! It only started happening when I did the latest update to my anti-virus and I trust BF games implicitly so it's all good
Thanks again

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 20, 13 3:56 PM
Hi michthompson,

That's great to hear you were able to get that resolved! Antivirus programs can sometimes get confused when they don't recognize certain game files, but I can assure you that all of our games are virus free.

Since this is a game specific question for Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches, I'll go ahead and move this thread over to that game Forum and lock it, since we have a dedicated technical issues thread already. Please feel free to post any problems with the game here.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Go to: