Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

chapter 42 - seeds go bye bye!

[Post New]by Csustar on Mar 20, 13 12:45 PM
I noticed every time on the video walkthrough, he gets down there to the seeds before the flying ravens come in and eat them, I use the same powerups and same trail, but I also noticed my flying ravens come in earlier according to the timer than sipason's did. (hope I spelled that right).
Anyway got within 3 seconds of getting this one so far, guess I will try again.

Edited on 03/20/2013 at 12:46:17 PM PST

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:chapter 42 - seeds go bye bye!

[Post New]by hyperbole on Mar 21, 13 1:09 AM
Yeah, I also noticed my ravens coming in almost as soon as I started clearing a path. After many, many restarts I realized that the timing of the crows is random. So now the only part of my strategy for this level that I have figured out is immediately restarting when the crows come early. I make a beeline for the seed and if they haven't shown up by the time I'm halfway there, I know I can make it in time.

It sounds like you're closer to getting gold on this level than I am. I'm over gold time by a lot more than 3 seconds.

Edited on 03/21/2013 at 1:11:43 AM PST

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 21, 13 1:36 AM
I head straight for the general shack and upgrade the truck to 3 people, clear the big pile, and that way I can dedicate at least one worker to picking up seeds the minute they show up... that worker spends most of the level going back and forth and back and forth between the tool and general shack while the others are doing the rest of the work.

[Post New]by Cha1955 on Sep 1, 13 5:06 PM
What about 6 o'clock I can't get the flowers right please help

[Post New]by suziesweetpea on Oct 30, 13 7:11 PM
Cha1955 wrote:What about 6 o'clock I can't get the flowers right please help

I don't know if you got an answer on the flowers, but I put the same kind of flowers on each side of the path and any color in the middle.

Go to: