Chapter 26 - AI problems - level gets stuck

[Post New]by BMunchausen on Mar 20, 13 2:05 PM
Sigh...I've played this chapter now three times and every time I have a problem with one of the workers getting stuck. The first time it was the hunter who got stuck running in place near one of the planters and I couldn't get him to move anywhere else. The second and third times, (I kept restarting the level) I had a problem with the pier that leads to the water shack.

The workers will not go there and repair it even though I have the correct resources. Even when there is nothing else to do on screen, they will just not go there. That means the game could very well be over for me. A shame - I was enjoying it.

Has this happened to anyone else?

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

Re:Chapter 26 - AI problems - level gets stuck

[Post New]by peh4psu on Mar 20, 13 2:47 PM
Yes, it has happened to me on several levels. Guess it's time to email Big Fish!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Chapter 26 - AI problems - level gets stuck

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 20, 13 3:00 PM
Hi BMunchausen,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. It looks like some other Fishies may be experiencing similar issues, and I provided a bit more information about that here in the dedicated technical issues thread for the game. In my reply, I recommended that if you're experiencing problems with certain levels to please let our Tech Support Team know so they can look into those problems and hopefully find a solution quickly for you.

Since this does sound like a bit more of a technical topic, I'll go ahead and lock this discussion so we can keep all technical issues in one place. Please feel free to post any problems with the game in the thread linked above.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Go to: