kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Developer's records

[Post New]by kimberph on Mar 20, 13 6:51 PM
Anybody know if you can see the deveoper's records anywhere? I know I get a "you beat he developer's record" message fairly often, but I can't figure out which ones I've beaten and which I should play again.

bichy
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Developer's records

[Post New]by bichy on Mar 20, 13 11:51 PM
On the map page you will see what looks like a blue bow around the levels you have beaten (it looks like a blue bow to me) - there are a few levels that don't have that requirement.
Also, it seems to be if you do the "extra" planting requirement as per the tip ie "all the same" and get the gold time is when you get the beaten developer's record achievement.

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on Mar 21, 13 4:43 PM
Blue ribbon is for the extra activity. Gold time is for gold time. Developer's record is separate from either of those. It appears to be score based.

Tailteann
Clownfish
Clownfish
584 Posts

[Post New]by Tailteann on Mar 26, 13 3:30 PM
I was wondering about it too. I just got the gold level on chapter 9, Saving River, after a few tries, and it said "Developer Record Beaten!"

I finished at 2:02, just two seconds away from dropping to silver level. While the gold level didn't come easily, it doesn't really seem like all that great a time/score.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 26, 13 7:45 PM
Yeah the Dev records are all based on score, so you can get them just by having extra resources etc, not necessarily having an awesome time.

Of course, there is no way to view what the Dev Record is for the level, much as there is no way to view your progress toward the cumulative trophies. It would be nice if mousing over the level (or trophy) provided this information since it has to be stored somewhere.

Tailteann
Clownfish
Clownfish
584 Posts

[Post New]by Tailteann on Mar 27, 13 5:36 AM
Now that you mention extra resources.... I've probably been the least efficient in that area, sometimes having way too many extra supplies (of one kind or another) that I didn't need to finish that particular level.

I think I like to keep them running a little too much.

Go to: