Game is stuck

[Post New]by bunnybun1 on Mar 21, 13 10:07 AM
My Barn Yarn is stuck on the screen where the magazine/newspaper pages blew out of the door and the scene moved outside to collect all of the pages. PROBLEM: i blew all the leaves away and collected the pages from over the front yard, but in the lower right had screen area its telling me I still need to collect one more page. When I use a hint it takes me to the lower left corner, but no page was there when I blew those leaves away. Neither was a page near the left front of the house where hedges would be. My game is now stuck on that screen. Can anyone help me?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Game is stuck

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 21, 13 11:02 AM
Hi bunnybun1,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear that the game is stuck. One thing that might help with that is to uninstall and reinstall the game. That can sometimes get the game back on track, and our help article here has more information on doing that:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If that's not helping, our Customer Support Team will be happy to look into that further for you.

Since this sounds like it may be a technical issue, I'll go ahead and lock this discussion since we have a dedicated technical issues thread already. Please feel free to post any problems with the game here.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: