Shasja
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Level 17/18

[Post New]by Shasja on Mar 21, 13 11:29 AM
How do you get enough energy for these levels, smiling ................... And level 18, I can't find the seeds on this level, help

Re:Level 17/18

[Post New]by ksinibaldi01 on Mar 21, 13 12:16 PM
I found the trick to this level was upgrading your tool shed right away & build the first wood shed & upgrade it right away. I added another worker as soon as I was able & built the rock exchange & tool exchange.

Continue opening pathways & start trading wood for tools & wood for stone.

I ended up not even building the final wood shack & was able to do it well in time.

Hope this helps

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 21, 13 10:13 PM
The seed shack and water shack on Level 18 are in the lower right-hand corner across the bridge under a cloud from a fumarole blocked by mounds of snow. You'll need to build the ghost hunter up top to scare away the ghosts before you can build those two shacks.

Shasja
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Shasja on Mar 23, 13 11:54 PM
Now I better understand I couldn't solve these in time, lvl 17 the tool shack never showed first time I played the level, LOL ...................... Now I have it, it's easy ........

The same was for lvl 18, no tool shack, I haven't played this one yet, but I think the problem is the same, but thank you for the answers, you must have thinking, she is dumb LOL ................... But I really didn't haven't any tool shack the first around ....... and the seed shack wasn't here either, then it's hard LOL

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 24, 13 11:08 PM
Yeah, I had a few glitchy levels where buildings or resources just weren't where they were supposed to be; but if I shutdown and restarted the game they'd magically appear.

Go to: