Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

Too Short! Game needs to be longer

[Post New]by Csustar on Mar 21, 13 12:49 PM
Finished all with gold and for the chapters that had it available got the blue ribbon. It's a great game, was not real crazy about the goals that would give you a blue ribbon, was too distracting to me. But I would love to have a game that will last longer than 2 days, really felt like did not get my money's worth, and we get so FEW TM/Strategy games.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Re:Too Short! Game needs to be longer

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 22, 13 1:29 AM
You can add another day just trying to get some of the more bizarre gold trophies (Handyman - 1000 shack upgrades & Sea Dog - build 50 piers). You'll end up playing the same few levels over and over to get it, especially Sea Dog since only a handful of levels have piers.

I'd be happy with more levels, but not if they're going to be crazy clicking stressing for gold ones like the last ones! The game is hard enough to get gold on (esp. with lag bugs) without trying to click ghosts/burglars/ravens, deal with thier thieving, and get money to keep going. When you're stressed crazy clicking the game isn't really fun it's obsessive

Elantra711
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Elantra711 on Mar 27, 13 8:21 AM
If you finished the game with all gold levels, my hat is off to you! I have played many TM games and I think that this one is great and not short at all. I am not learning how to accomplish gold on many levels, so I've turned to the Forum today. So I obviously do not catch on to TM level patterns the way that you do. You will just have to accept the fact that you are too darned good at TM games and revel in that knowledge! Kudos!

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 28, 13 2:54 AM
LOL Elantra -- it's called Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

souldiva72
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by souldiva72 on Apr 16, 13 7:43 PM
I'm trying to figure out how to get the last two gold trophies, the expert designer bonus gold and the last one for getting all gold. It says I got 22 bonuses and need all to get gold, but I've gone over it and cannot figure out which bonuses I didn't get. About to give up trying to get all gold.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Apr 18, 13 11:10 AM
Wolverine257 wrote:LOL Elantra -- it's called Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Hey Wolverine, I just call it zoned in on the goal!

Go to: