trexxx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Slot Machine mini game is SLOWWWW (PC version)

[Post New]by trexxx on Mar 21, 13 1:32 PM
I play Plants VS Zombies on my PC. I have been having a problem with my Slot Machine mini game. It starts out normal and then proceeds to slow down like molasses! I have been playing P VS Z for a long time and all my other mini games etc. run fine...Just that one game is no fun anymore. It takes forever to play it. Any suggestions on how to restore it to it's former state? I have updated my drivers, deleted any stuff I don't really need on my computer, scanned for viruses etc. emptied the cache etc. If anybody knows how to fix this I would appreciate the help, I love my slot machine game :-)

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Slot Machine mini game is SLOWWWW (PC version)

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 21, 13 1:51 PM
Hi trexxx,

I'm sorry to hear that the game has slowed down for you! That's certainly no fun, and since it sounds like you've tried a number of troubleshooting steps already, I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team. When contacting them, please include which steps you've already tried so our team can recommend other steps that will hopefully get that running a bit smoother.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

trexxx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by trexxx on Mar 26, 13 11:49 PM
I did contact them and never heard back from them. I contacted PopCap and they told me to reinstall my game, which means I lose 2 years of game progress and I will have to start over...bummer..I was hoping ther was a way to reinstall it but save my progress so I don't have to start at the beginning...

l0_0l
Clownfish
Clownfish
694 Posts

[Post New]by l0_0l on May 23, 13 8:13 PM
trexxx wrote:I did contact them and never heard back from them. I contacted PopCap and they told me to reinstall my game, which means I lose 2 years of game progress and I will have to start over...bummer..I was hoping ther was a way to reinstall it but save my progress so I don't have to start at the beginning...

If you are using Windows XP
C:\\Program Files\Big Fish Games\Plants vs Zombies\UserData

If you are using Windows 7
C:\\ProgramData(Hidden)\Big Fish Games\PlantsVsZombies\userdata

copy or move the userdata folder into your desktop
reinstall the game
move the userdata folder back to where it originally placed

Go to: