How do you get to the end?

[Post New]by KcnoLady on Mar 21, 13 7:05 PM
I've upgraded every design feature to the max, but the game continues. So all I'm doing now is playing the scenes and amassing money, as I don't see anywhere else to go. How/what do I need to do to finish the game? What am I missing?

lil_chickadee
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

Re:How do you get to the end?

[Post New]by lil_chickadee on Mar 24, 13 5:33 AM
This and the other Playrix games allow you to play on endlessly after the game "ends". You can go on and buy more stuff or upgrade everything as long as you like. So you've probably finished the game, you've just been playing the "sandbox" you enter after the story is done.

[Post New]by Cupcake_Z on Mar 24, 13 8:53 AM
I'm in the same fix. Endlessly playing hidden object scenes; no more games outside the barn; no letters; no newspaper story games; etc. It's the opposite of other HO games I have played - nothing better or new is unlocked - no blitz HO scenes. It's anti-climatic.

At least I used a coupon and got it cheap. Still. At LEAST gimme Blitz mode Playrix.

lil_chickadee
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by lil_chickadee on Mar 24, 13 4:27 PM
Once you buy the tractor, you've finished the game. You can play around with stuff after that, but that's really the end, when they are standing outside in the snow.

[Post New]by KcnoLady on Mar 27, 13 6:52 PM
Kind of anti-climatic, huh?

Thanks for the input -- now I can go back and run through it again. It's a fun, light-hearted, NOT DARK AND STARK, game. Cheers!

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Mar 30, 13 6:28 PM
I can not buy the tractor?? I have remolded as told and earned the $$ for said tractor BUT that is it..It shows a LOCKED door i guess where the tractor IS??
Just before I ended up buying ALL my dtuff to fix the barn I saw the tractor picture and PRICE of over 22,000 $..

NOW like I said I remolded as Farmer made comments then >>>> it shows still a LOCKED DOOR???

I am getting very upset, I hate to quit without the final buy

PLEASE HELP..PLEASE HELP....somebody

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Mar 30, 13 8:31 PM
I'm not sure why the tractor is locked if you have 22,000$. I saved up my money and bought the tractor waaay before I bought a lot of other things. I looked for a walkthrough but couldn't find one. Hope you get some help. Sorry I couldn't supply an answer.

Lynette5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Lynette5 on Mar 31, 13 11:49 AM
I am in the same fix. I bought each thing in order, but as the last item before the tractor got purchased, the tractor purchase icon disappeared and now I have over $50k and the farmer keeps telling me to buy the tractor and I can't find a way to do it. Frustrating. Wish I could get that final buy as well. HELP!!!

[Post New]by tcigan on Mar 31, 13 5:27 PM
No tractor for me either! Must be a glitch in the game?

[Post New]by DanniR2552 on Mar 31, 13 7:18 PM
I have the same issue - at least I know now I am not alone;-) Hopefully it will be fixed so I can finish.

[Post New]by kr8zyb8ker on Mar 31, 13 7:46 PM
I bought the tractor before I bought the plants - now the plants aren't available to purchase. I wonder if you are only allowed so many renovations. Good to know when you buy the tractor the game is over... still kind of fun but frustration when they want the plants

[Post New]by Sherlock_1 on Apr 1, 13 10:11 AM
Same here. Bought everything else first. I now have $40,000 and no way to purchase a tractor because the icon has been gone since the purchase before the tractor. I can re-design anything else I have already purchsed, but in re-design mode, the tractor door is locked and says I have not yet purchased it. Bummer.

Comfeee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Comfeee on Apr 1, 13 11:47 AM
Glad to see I'm not the only one still trying to buy a tractor. I have over $250,000. Keep getting that same locked door. I'm thinking I will play again under another name. Maybe I can buy that tractor. Hope so!

Edited on 04/01/2013 at 11:47:32 AM PST

[Post New]by Sherlock_1 on Apr 1, 13 7:57 PM
Comfeee wrote:Glad to see I'm not the only one still trying to buy a tractor. I have over $250,000. Keep getting that same locked door. I'm thinking I will play again under another name. Maybe I can buy that tractor. Hope so!

That's what I'm doing; starting over as a new player. When I get to the last 4 icons where the tractor is, I will make sure I get enough to buy it before anything else in those 4 selections. Shame it's not functioning properly, though. I have both Garden Scapes and this one. I really enjoy playing them.

[Post New]by badbagladi on Apr 2, 13 6:42 PM
Why will it not let me buy a tractor? I have upgraded everything and it still will not let me buy a tractor.

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Apr 4, 13 11:59 AM
I'm in the same boat.......I've collected over $20000 and Tom and Joe were all excited telling me it was time to buy the tractor

but no icon for it, and it was locked in the design menu

I played the new version too, and have just uninstalled and reinstalled it for good measure, but to no avail.

However I am still getting quests, just did the shoe one for example...
maybe I played too fast?

Why aren't we getting any replies to our questions on here?

I am doubly disappointed because I had been playing Farmington Tales before this, and that crashed fatally and I lost my profile near the end
and now this game has had a glitch

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Apr 4, 13 1:01 PM
I replayed the whole game again.....THIS TIME I bought the tractor early!!

NOW, it will NOT let me buy the PLANTS its locked..

I love this game its great BUT why and WHEn are they going to fix it
The NEW reload that BFG posted for us

DOESN'T WORK!!!!

I have asked many times NO ANSWER

COME on BFG you are better then this..fixing games

[Post New]by radvora on Apr 5, 13 8:13 PM
I'm having the exact same problem. Bought everything up to the tractor and the tractor disappeared. Tried exiting and restarting the game and it's still not there.

[Post New]by cricky831 on Apr 6, 13 8:11 AM
penrose47 wrote:I can not buy the tractor?? I have remolded as told and earned the $$ for said tractor BUT that is it..It shows a LOCKED door i guess where the tractor IS??
Just before I ended up buying ALL my dtuff to fix the barn I saw the tractor picture and PRICE of over 22,000 $..

NOW like I said I remolded as Farmer made comments then >>>> it shows still a LOCKED DOOR???

I am getting very upset, I hate to quit without the final buy

PLEASE HELP..PLEASE HELP....somebody

No tractor for me. Am disappointed that is the end anyway. Thought it would go on to fix the farm. Bummer. Especially since I can't really even finish it and by the stupid tractor!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 8, 13 4:58 PM
Hi Fishies,

Just swimming in here to let you know that we just received a new version of this game that addresses the issue some of you were having with not being able to buy the tractor.

You can read more about the update and how to get it installed over in the announcement thread here.

We would like to continue to collect info on any other tech issues that come up after this update over in the specific thread here. I'm going to go ahead and lock this separate discussion now but f you do run into any more trouble, you can definitely post again over there or get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can work on things with you directly.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: