j1u2d2y8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Level 41

[Post New]by j1u2d2y8 on Mar 21, 13 7:15 PM
I have tried and tried to get a smiley face on this level and have tried what was posted from Linniechan on Mar 3rd - this has not worked at all for me - anyone have anymore ideas? Tks!!!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Level 41

[Post New]by govegril on Mar 22, 13 7:22 PM
I got gold on this yesterday after many tries at various strategies

I first build a cocoa garden then market
sell at market until you have a complete icecream chain in the bottom left
build a sawmill - buy enough wood to upgrade all icecream chain bldgs and boost milk and chocolate chain
demolish sawmill and from thereon trade for wood

then start clearing the other lots tickle dragon, release worker, pay 10,000 to the orc
continually trade icecream for wood first to pay the orcs and then to build towers and upgrade every building you build
Upgrade the castle to maximum and hire maximum workers and donkeys as you go along

build the crusts chain, orchard and then confectionery for the 5 pies
build an extra milk with boost when you can too
demolish confectionery and build juicer to produce the yoghurt
after crusts finished save 5 flour for the choc cakes - demolish the bldgs you no longer need and build another icecream chain
feed 5 icecream
build cake factory for the cakes and then demolish and build the cheese chain with boost

after towers all built start selling at market until you reach the 250,000 goal - once marked off start buying cocktails until you have the 250- selling at market all the time as you need 140,000 for the goblin guarding artifact.
after giving cocktails, getting enough money and paying goblin and collecting artifact all i had left to do was 10 cheeses so i demolished a couple of buildings near the castle and added another seperator and creamery

click as fast as you can to collect everything all level (hand strain may result LOL)

this method i finished a few minutes before time ran out.

i think the key for me was collecting 250,00 before starting to buy cocktails and boosting that first chocolate chain as that gave excess chocs to sell throughout the level.

Good luck, i hope some of this strategy helps you.

Edited on 04/01/2013 at 6:04:47 AM PST

[Post New]by buchocat on Mar 27, 13 6:24 PM
Thank you, govegril! I tried for a full day to get gold on this level, then looked at your post. FINALLY!!

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Mar 30, 13 1:43 AM
One more suggestion, as I need it to obtain Gold on Level 41. You can get 16 workers, not just 12. This was important since I always needed more workers to pick up products.
Before releasing the 4 caged workers, upgrade the castle to max. and purchase the max. of 12.

[Post New]by philforest on Apr 16, 13 9:56 AM
I CAN'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIND A PLACE TO BUILD THE LAST TOWER.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Apr 16, 13 10:04 PM
Thanks Govegril. Your method worked for me. Much appreciated.
Philforest before you start building count all the tower positions and note where they are. There is one in th emiddle that almost hides behind a building there.

shoelesshs
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by shoelesshs on Apr 18, 13 1:34 PM
I must have played this level 100 times or more before defeating it. I tried all the different walk-throughs, and it was key to get the 250,000 goal before purchasing cocktails or building towers. I also didn't defend anything except my two dairy farms, and I only increased efficiency at those farms, plus only one of the ice cream chains.

Here's what I did:

Clear the rocks to the right and left of the castle. Immediately build the cocoa farm to the left of the castle as soon as the space is cleared. Send your extra donkey to clear the branches near this space.
Build a dairy farm to the left of the cocoa farm, upgrade and defend it. Meanwhile, send two donkeys to clear the rest of the wood. Send workers to collect cocoa and milk.
Build the market behind the castle. You have time to do this because you need to collect at least 4 cocoa to have enough $ to build the separator.
When you have 4 cocoa, sell those and any milk you have to build the separator at the lower left. At this point, the dragon starts destroying stuff; just rebuild as needed. It doesn't cost anything and it's usually quick enough to get done.
When you have 2 cocoa butter, sell those and all your milk to build the chocolate factory. You will probably have enough $ & wood to build the wheat factory to the left of the market. Build & upgrade this so you can start collecting wood.
Sell your first chocolate and all your milk so you can upgrade your castle to fortress. Keep selling chocolates and milk so you can buy 9 donkeys and 9 workers. You can start sending donkeys to tickle the black dragon at the upper left at this point, just make sure you keep at least 4 donkeys at all times so you can repair burnt buildings and keep selling at the market. You also want to buy all 9 workers BEFORE you free the workers at the top left; this will give you 13 workers instead of 12.
By the time you clear the dragon, you can free your workers and build & upgrade the flour mill in that upper space. You should also have 10,000 so you can build the ice cream factory in the lower left.
Once you have 2 ice creams, sell them to pay off the orc on the lower right. Build & upgrade the crust factory and clear the wood & stone to access the wood market. With your next 5 ice creams, buy wood to pay off the 2400 wood orc above your crust factory.
continued next...

shoelesshs
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by shoelesshs on Apr 18, 13 1:51 PM
Part 2:
With the wood I collected from the stone and branches, I upgrade the cocoa farm and separator on the left.
Remove the stone and build & upgrade the orchard and juice factories. If you need cash to build these, sell crusts. I usually sell about 20, keeping the rest to make pies later.
Sell another 5 ice creams for wood so you can upgrade the chocolate factory and ice cream factory.
Once you have 5 juices, you can destroy that building and build the yogurt factory. Do not upgrade it since you only need 5. Destroy the orchard when you have at least 5 extra fruits to make pies.
You should be done with the crusts about now, so start destroying those buildings with crust factory first, then wheat, then flour (make sure you have at least 5 flour to make cakes later).
Build the pie factory, cake factory and start the cheese chain as you empty spaces. Make an extra dairy, upgrade, defend, and increase efficiency in the dairy because you will need a lot of milk to complete cheeses and ice cream.
When you get the 5 yogurts, cakes, and pies, destroy those factories as you get to them. If you end up making extra of these products, that's fine - you will need the extra for $$. By this point, you should have upgraded your castle again and started upgrading to 12 donkeys.
Open the chest for extra wood; keep selling ice cream for wood at this time. Keep trading ice cream for wood so you can pay off the orc by the cocktail hut. Build another ice cream chain (cocoa, separator, chocolates, ice cream) as spaces open up.
Once you pay off this orc, stop buying wood and start selling ice cream and extra products for $$ to meet your 250,000 goal. Don't forget to sell cheeses, too.
Once you meet the goal, start buying cocktails to pay off that orc. You will need to start buying wood at this point, too. You will want to upgrade your 2nd ice cream chain, and possibly increase efficiency on the buildings of your first chain so you can get ice cream faster.

You will also need to sell some product to pay off the 140,00 orc for the artifact. This takes a little back-and-forth. I try to buy wood after every 5 ice cream, but by the time the wood is ready, I usually have 2 or 3 more ice cream to sell, so I will sell that along with cheeses, which I am still making. Once you have 140,000, you can start using ice creams solely for wood and stop making cheese.

Build your towers whenever you have enough wood to do so. Use your power-ups and good luck!

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on May 16, 13 9:24 AM
govegril wrote:

demolish sawmill and from thereon trade for wood

i think the key for me was collecting 250,00 before starting to buy cocktails and boosting that first chocolate chain as that gave excess chocs to sell throughout the level.

Thanks govegril, I had the right strategy in knowing I had to build 2 Ice Cream chains but demolishing the Sawmill gave me an extra space for doing the other tasks and it was genius to suggest the 250K first, then you can use that money to buy all the Cocktails :-)

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Aug 1, 13 11:12 AM
wxman77477 wrote:One more suggestion, as I need it to obtain Gold on Level 41. You can get 16 workers, not just 12. This was important since I always needed more workers to pick up products.
Before releasing the 4 caged workers, upgrade the castle to max. and purchase the max. of 12.

It costs less if you upgrade to the fort to a stronghold (2000 gold) and hire 4 workers (to get 9 for 1000 gold) and then release the 4 trapped workers... that gives you a total of 13 without having to spend the 4000 gold to upgrade to castle and you get one more worker than you normally would that way (and they're free!).

Since you only have 12 spots for production buildings, 13 workers is enough. You don't absolutely need more than 9 donkeys if you don't want have the gold to spare for the upgrade. Usually by the time you can afford to upgrade to castle, most of your production buildings are already built and upgraded anyway and the donkey's are just doing maintenance and visiting the markets. At the very end after you've made the 250000 gold goal, you can upgrade to castle and get 2 more donkeys so you can build two towers at once and keep the 11th donkey trading for wood.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Aug 1, 13 11:24 AM
Question for those who've made it in gold time...

Is it better to sell the crusts plain so you can free up the slots for orchard & confectionary (and juicer & yogurt) after making the 5 pies for the orc so you can get to 2nd ice cream chain faster...

Or is it better to make most of the crusts into pies for more gold for buildings?

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Aug 1, 13 1:34 PM
Tried it both ways -- it's more important to free up those slots for other buildings, so only make 5-6 pies and sell the rest as plain crusts.

Also, upgrade EVERY building ASAP, even if you only need it to make 5 or 10 things since it gets that goal done and the building out of the way faster; and it's a good habit since all the other buildings absolutely need to be upgraded. You get your gold and wood back when you demolish it, so you aren't losing anything.

Just make sure to feed the Orcs before you demolish or sell anything. I found it was easier to remember to do this if I only produced 5-6 Juice, Yogurts, Pies, & Cakes, and only 10-12 fruits from the Orchard. When the factory runs dry it's easy to check the total, feed the Orc, demolish the building, reclaim the resources, and immediately rebuild in that spot. Then sell any spares at the Market during the next trip.

Upgrade, boost and defend the dairy farms, the wheat farm and the windmill immediately after building them... you'll need them a long time and the dragon loves to torch them which messes up your entire production chain.

Boost and defend your chocolate and cheese buildings as soon as you are able.

Boost at least one Ice Cream Factory, and when the cheese goal is finished demolish the Curd Separator & Creamery to build another dairy farm and a 3rd Ice Cream Factory.

lindiana
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by lindiana on Mar 18, 14 3:24 PM
Oooo I will try this method.

I tried the other one on the other Level 41 post but it isn't working well for me.

This is my last sun to get all of them so I am going to keep trying!

Go to: