Trial Expired - Ahhhhh!!!

[Post New]by johnsonfamnyc on Mar 21, 13 8:44 PM
I have no idea what happened, but I downloaded this game to play the trial and next thing I new it said Trial Expired. I never played though! :/ I'm thinking I left the game on? But I never opened it.

SO TELL ME - did you buy it? Love it? Is it very much like roads to rome, King Arthur games, my kingdom for the princess? Equally enjoyable or better? This would be my first buy-without-a-trial! lol

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

Re:Trial Expired - Ahhhhh!!!

[Post New]by govols2 on Mar 21, 13 10:05 PM
Sometimes deleting the game and then reinstalling will bring it up right so you can demo it.

I am enjoying it but I am also not trying real hard to get gold either. You can keep playing when the time runs out and go back and play previous levels. You earn money each time you play the level even if you don't improve your score.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Trial Expired - Ahhhhh!!!

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 22, 13 10:50 AM
Hey there johnsonfamnyc,

I'm sorry to hear that the trial expired before you even got a chance to play!

As govols2 suggested often uninstalling and reinstalling the game can help jump start that trial again.

However if that doesn't work please get in touch with Tech Support and they'll be happy to help with some other options. Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them.

If you'd still like to hear some feedback about the game I would recommend taking a look at the Reviews for Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches thread as most Fishies post their reviews there.

I’ll be locking this particular thread to help keep all technical issues in the specific tech thread here, but feel free to post there for any further issues!

I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

Go to: