yvie
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Just love this game!

[Post New]by yvie on Mar 21, 13 10:33 PM
Your maze puzzles are AMAZING!!!! I have to outline my path and touch every stone upon my way. This tickles a part of my brain that words alone can not explain.
Questions, Comments and Critiques: Could some of the hidden objects be made clearer? For example: the "eye". I found it impossible to identify this one. Perhaps something inside of the hinge to the left of the actual hit...just thinking. More in the shape of an eye? In comparison to the artwork seen here I find the "eye" is lacking in definition.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:Just love this game!

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Apr 24, 13 8:03 AM
yes, they do make some puzzles fun , other times they get hard , but the puzzles in this game were good.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Just love this game!

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Apr 24, 13 12:06 PM
Hey there ysbrand,

Thanks so much for voicing your opinion. So happy to hear that you've enjoyed the game!

We do try to keep all reviews and comments about the games in the specific comments and reviews threads here and here . That way other Fishies can swim in and easily find out more about a game, and also it makes collecting feedback for developers easier as well.

I'll be locking this thread to keep the game feedback in those two specific threads, but you're welcome to re-post there if you'd like to!

Thanks!

bfgIzara

Go to: