bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 22, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones forum

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Mar 22, 13 4:36 PM
It would be a great help to us if you would have a walk through at the beginning. If not available at least you could give us some idea of how many levels there are. In the past I have bought a game before any reviews and found that it is very short and after the hour is up and I have bought the game I find I am playing less than the hour trial and that is not good value for money. In fact two I bought I finished very quickly and I would prefer a much longer game for the money, unless you start charging less for shorter games? Now there's an idea, lol, and I am sure most of the fishes in the pond would say the same. I will try the game and wait for either the walk through or the reviews from fishes that have played the whole game.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 22, 13 4:58 PM
This is quite a long game, so worth your credit, I think! As the collector's edition for this game came out several weeks ago there already are reviews and walkthroughs for this game online - just google for them.

But yeah, you're right, often you have no idea how long a game is before you spend your credit... it's a gamble!

I'm stuck!

[Post New]by krazytoo on Mar 27, 13 6:23 AM
I can NOT figure out how to unlock the cash register?! I have punched in all the numbers on the code, but evidently can not figure out the sequence.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

I'm stuck!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 27, 13 2:40 PM
krazytoo wrote:I can NOT figure out how to unlock the cash register?! I have punched in all the numbers on the code, but evidently can not figure out the sequence.
Read the code as rows and columns. The red numbers are the rows, the blue are the columns. So, for example, blue 3 and red 1 means you click the square that's three across and one down.

sarahal01
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sarahal01 on Mar 29, 13 1:58 PM
i cant open the cash register i have all this number ones and every time i try to put them all in it goes away so im getting annoyed can anyone help pls

Welcome to Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones forum

[Post New]by jele204 on Apr 7, 13 8:03 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I'm stuck!

[Post New]by Groovygramma on Sep 14, 13 8:26 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:
krazytoo wrote:I can NOT figure out how to unlock the cash register?! I have punched in all the numbers on the code, but evidently can not figure out the sequence.
Read the code as rows and columns. The red numbers are the rows, the blue are the columns. So, for example, blue 3 and red 1 means you click the square that's three across and one down.

[Post New]by Groovygramma on Sep 14, 13 8:28 AM
I still can't get past this cash register. I am assuming you mean Blue is across and Red is down but still it doesn't work for me. How can get past this?

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Mar 22, 14 1:50 AM

For Dark and Eerie Lovers

This is a great game. You are flying through a thunderstorm in a very small aircraft. You crash land and can't find your pilot. You are met by Hamlet, a mysterious Raven, who warns you that you are in a dangerous land: the dead are roaming around, but there are dangers much worse than that.

Visuals were first class, beautifully drawn, clear, crisp, and colorful, yet appropriately dark and eerie when necessary.

The soundtrack was excellent with great voiceovers and narrations.

Hidden object scenes are the interactive list type. They are very well done, beautfully illustracted.

Mini puzzles are easy but a lot of fun.

There is a map, a book of fire, Hamlet the Raven, and the hint button to assist you.

This is an all around great game.

Go to: