nanekochan
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

Level 20

[Post New]by nanekochan on Mar 22, 13 11:01 AM
I am having trouble completing Level 20 in gold time. Can anyone let me know how they did it? Thanks!

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Re:Level 20

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 23, 13 2:30 PM
Use Work Faster Bonus. Pick up Tools and upgrade the Truck to two workers.

Clear the rock in front of the Wood Shack. Pick up wood and Upgrade the Wood Shed.

Start clearing the path to the top bridge. When you have enough tools and wood, upgrade the Tool Shack.

Finish clearing all the obstructions on the mainland. Build both bridges and the water shack.

Boats become very important on this level, so try to have the same person do as much on the islands at one time as they can without needing to come back.

Clear the top island, plant a tree. Send waterboy over to build the spigot and water tree. Keep him there watering that tree untill it blooms.

Meanwhile send a worker to the bottom island. Clear the grass and the rock in the middle path... until you get the Storage shack built, they'll return to the mainland, so always clear the grass before you clear rocks. Clear the grass, build the storage. Clear the rock in front of the seed shack and build it. Clear the rocks in front of the Stone shack and built it. Pick up seeds and upgrade the seed shack. Pick up stones and upgrade the stone shack. Pick up seeds and upgrade the seed shack.

Upgrade the truck to 3 workers, and upgrade the water shack to two waterboys.

Plant the other 2 trees on the top island and water them until they bloom. Then plant the 3 on the mainland and water them. Then plant the two flower beds on the bottom island, pick up seeds, and plant the 2 flower beds on the mainland.

For the blue bonus ribbon, you have to plant an even number of all the plants. I found it's easiest just to plant all the same trees (6) and all the same flowers (4).

nanekochan
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

Re:Level 20

[Post New]by nanekochan on Mar 23, 13 5:24 PM
Thank you very much!

Go to: