Re:Beetle Temple: Electric World Round Wheel Puzzle 2

[Post New]by steviern on Jun 21, 08 1:55 PM
I have tried every combination I can think of but just can't get this. Any help?

[Post New]by TimeladyShayde on Jun 22, 08 6:35 AM
It's all maths. Each of the stone bugs equals a certain number of moves. The first bug is one move, the second is two moves etc. Work out how many moves a light needs to make and then add up the stone bugs.

SHOff
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by SHOff on Jun 22, 08 8:13 AM
I'm trying to understand the math in this. Also, what's with the rotation? Do all the gems have to represent the colors of the little arrows on the end? Does the wheel rotate when you have the colors aligned? Thanks!

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on Jun 22, 08 9:38 AM
Hey SHOff, that's round wheel puzzle 3, check under that forum. Don't feel so bad, I'm stuck there too!

SHOff
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by SHOff on Jun 22, 08 9:49 AM
I'm confused about what puzzle number I'm on but I finally did figure out how to get all the gems aligned and the door opened. Now, I'm figuring that the two blue items like the crowbar and the slingshot must have something to do with the next puzzle. Because if it doesn't, I'm finally going crosseyed trying to find these two items. I have to agree with another comment. As difficult as these puzzles are, this is turning out to be a great MCF game. I love a challenge, even when I get so frustrated I want to throw my monitor out the window. LOL. But when you finally get it, that's what makes these games so great!!

[Post New]by fish101 on Jun 22, 08 7:32 PM
Help! How do i get the sligshot?

Edited on 06/22/2008 at 7:33:38 PM PST

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Jun 23, 08 3:46 PM
thank you cesse 47, I finally got through that level.

tedebear
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by tedebear on Jun 24, 08 4:04 PM
I'm stuck and going crazy. I have put the color balls all in a row matching the color at the bottom of the wheel, nothing happens. Here's my question: Do I have to all the slots on the wheel filled? I matched the colors with four balls, which left empty spaces on the wheel. Someone Please help!! Thanks

sandy75
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sandy75 on Jun 26, 08 3:29 AM
ty to the person who told us how to fill the globe....was going crazy

[Post New]by su_yin on Jun 27, 08 8:03 PM
Hey everybody I.ve been following these discussions for 3days. Thanx for all the help.I no this is the wrong thread but could soooombody tell which puzle I.m on? I.m @ pg 38 in the journel. The puz has 3 drs w /3bridges connected 2 what looks like a big dart board,there lites. the center has 4places for 4of the 9 stones in inventory.By the way I was on my way to buying the stratgy when I ran across ya'll. Su_Yin

pashdi
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by pashdi on Jul 23, 08 5:32 PM
From Granny, to all the questions in the Electric World. Three wheels solution are the important factor in finding the crowbar and slingshot. It took me many hours and with the strategy guide to help, but after I worked it out and finished, I played it over again three more times. Have fun Amazon fans. The ending is fantastic.

Edited on 09/04/2008 at 6:02:30 AM PST

[Post New]by Duckluck507 on Feb 11, 09 9:02 AM
I have finished the puzzles and all three levels but It won't let me go any further. All I have in my inventory is a crowbar.

Edited on 02/11/2009 at 9:10:38 AM PST

scb62
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by scb62 on May 23, 09 7:30 PM
Same problem: finished all the puzzles and the three levels but can't go further. Have a crowbar in my inventory.

Very frustrating. Frustrating is not fun.

[Post New]by mian1104 on Jul 22, 09 5:47 PM
use the crowbar to get the guy out of venus flytrap. use container to capture sparkling light in other area, then take it back to where you got it, put it in same place to get slingshot. use slingshot to knock down ring, and the rest is easy! I'm kind of disappointed that I'm done with the game. I'm ready for more!

[Post New]by llizajay on Aug 10, 10 12:25 PM
mian1104 I did everything you mentioned. after I used the slingshot to get the ring I can't do anything after that. What do you do with the ring? Also I can't find the heart. The curser turns blue around the cat but I can't get it to do anything. This is the hardest game I've ever played, but I really like it!

[Post New]by touchofthedivine on Sep 22, 10 2:35 PM
llizajay wrote:mian1104 I did everything you mentioned. after I used the slingshot to get the ring I can't do anything after that. What do you do with the ring? Also I can't find the heart. The curser turns blue around the cat but I can't get it to do anything. This is the hardest game I've ever played, but I really like it!

Hi...there are two "Asian...tiger boxes at either side of the well....one has a ring through it's nose and the other does not....use the ring you found and bring it to the box's nose...after you do that, the well will open and the heat is faintly visible along it's its rim...
C.

[Post New]by Alfnstff on Feb 8, 13 3:13 PM
Ok how do I capture the light in the container? I've tried putting it on all sparkly things but it does not fill

Go to: