bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 23, 13 12:29 AM
Travel the magical world of Enchantia as you go on your quest to stop the Phoenix Queen. Meet the different races and creatures of this fantasy world and discover the story behind the Phoenix Queen, as you seek out your destiny and learn about your mysterious heritage. With more than 20 exciting characters, an epic fantasy adventure awaits you!

dramajunkie
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,641 Posts

Re:Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen

[Post New]by dramajunkie on Mar 23, 13 12:37 AM
This appears to be a strategy guide, not the game itself. Is there a mistake somewhere? Is there an actual game offered today?

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Mar 23, 13 12:44 AM
The CE has already been released. Maybe BF have finally given up the pretense of a 'new game every day'? There is a link for the SE of the game we already have.

Edited on 03/23/2013 at 12:46:27 AM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 23, 13 12:47 AM
Hi Fishies,

I have noted that error and we are working on fixing this now.

The SE version of Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen can be found by clicking HERE for the time being, or by searching the game title.

I hope this info is helpful and thanks for bearing with us while we rectify this.

bfgBaikal

EDITED to add this is now fixed! Hurrah!

Edited on 03/23/2013 at 2:12:26 AM PST

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Mar 23, 13 4:57 PM
Well, this is very strange. I came on here last night and there had been nothing posted which I thought was odd. I typed up my post (wondering where everyone was) and then posted in another thread about there being nothing here. Tonight I see other posts (finally) but my original post seems to have disappeared into the ether! Just wanted to say that I have been waiting patiently for this to come out in SE as I love Blue Tea and I am looking forward to trying it. My download has now finished so off I go.....................

Go to: