Saxonator
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Does anyone else keep losing the cursor? and level 18

[Post New]by Saxonator on Mar 23, 13 3:22 AM
it seems to me that the further you get into this game, the smaller the cursor gets and I waste a lot of time just trying to find it and mainly for this reason i cannot even get silver never mind gold on level 18 because i have to move the cursor around a lot to get rid of the ghosts,.

boekstart
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Does anyone else keep losing the cursor? and level 18

[Post New]by boekstart on Mar 23, 13 4:18 AM
cursor is sometimes very slow

amminnc
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by amminnc on Mar 23, 13 5:58 AM
Yes, the cursor gets "lazy" and doesn't exactly go where the mouse directs it. Seems to get worse on the higher levels, even disappearing at times. I thought it just happened to me, so sorry to hear you're having a similar problem, but glad that it's not an issue with my PC.

TDogSky
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by TDogSky on Mar 23, 13 3:04 PM
I haven't noticed the cursor getting smaller but it is very slow and jumpy. I'll never get gold on all the levels with it like this. Does anyone know if they are working on a fix?

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by loriaudio on Mar 23, 13 6:25 PM
for once im not having the cursor issue though i did on another game but it was a problem with my video card my solution was to buy another laptop with a superior video card . then it worked fine( i forget which game it was) but i am having a problem with level 18 you have to plant and water 6 plants but one doesnt plant ive sent a worker there 5 times they plant but no plant ever grows( i know when the ghosts come out the little check marks turn red but even when they're green the last plant never grows the hint said'' create symmetry does this maybe im planting the wrong color plant? thats the only thing i can think of please advise

Edited on 03/23/2013 at 6:26:35 PM PST

[Post New]by Micah5050 on Mar 23, 13 9:05 PM
The higher in the levels you see more glitches. Workers get stuck, lose mouse connection, etc, Went on line for help and found out, they had to release a fixed version. Many game sites have this fixed version, I was wondering if Big Fish does, I will gladly delete so i can download the corrected version of this game. Hope to hear something back from BF soon on this matter.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 23, 13 9:52 PM
I managed to complete the game with all gold and blue ribbons despite the lag and cursor issues getting worse the higher you go. It lead to some unique solutions, but I still have some hair left and managed not to throw my computer across the room LOL. The game was pretty fun desipte the multiple bugs so I'd like to see how it would play working properly; I'd be happy to uninstall and reinstall with a fixed version as soon as BFG makes it available.

Brucee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Brucee on Mar 23, 13 10:29 PM
All of the same problems have contacted support about it but you all describe it much better than I did. I hope the understand what I was saying. If not might come back and pinch someones words of wisdom

And this is the kind of game I really enjoy hadnt got far in the demo so the slow issue didnt come up.

[Post New]by shirl17 on Mar 24, 13 8:01 AM
I to have been having issues with my mouse and cursor the further up i go in the game am now waiting for Big Fish to respond with a solution. Will post it as soon as i get it
Thanks

[Post New]by bemusednlv on Mar 24, 13 1:32 PM
I thought I was the only one with the 'jumpy' cursor. Most definiately hard to get the gold when the scene keeps jumping around. Hopefully they will fix this because it is so frustrating.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 24, 13 4:55 PM
Hi Fishies,

It does look like there are some issues going on with the cursor in this game.

If you haven't already done so, please write in to our Tech Support Team and let them know what you're experiencing. The info the can collect for you will really help us as we work to get things addressed for you.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we would like to collect posts about issues like this over in the specific thread here. This helps us track recurring problems and get updates to you quickly. I'm going to lock this separate discussion now, but you're welcome to post over there if you'd like.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: