amminnc
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

Level 34

[Post New]by amminnc on Mar 23, 13 6:10 AM
Can anyone offer some help on getting gold on Level 34?

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Re:Level 34

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 23, 13 1:52 PM
Use Work Faster bonus, clear and pick up all the resources to open up the tool shack AND the multi-shack.

Then clear the top/right path, build the stairs and build the security office and water shack. Start catching thieves - but remember that it costs money.

Use the Stop Time bonus whenever it's available. Using Faster Shacks bonus early in the game (whenever you don't have money to work) allows you gather nearly all the resources you'll need to finish the game so you can keep your workers working when more money comes!

As soon as you have enough seeds plant a flower in the top section. This gives you enough money to build the middle stairs and the Time for Money exchange.

Only exchange time for money when absolutely necessary, best used in order to plant a flower (which gives you the money back immediately).

Plant another flower in the top section and start watering - but remember that it costs money.

Clear and build the bridge, clear to statue and examine... use the bonus you uncover immediately.

Building the Buy Time exchange on the other island can be helpful if you're running low on time.

Build the water spigot on the left side, finish planting and watering. Build the last stairs.

DON'T upgrade any buildings or the truck! You don't need 3 workers if you don't waste time picking up resources after you have enough to finish the level.

DON'T clear around or build the Seed Shack in the right corner.

Edited on 03/23/2013 at 1:56:20 PM PST

amminnc
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by amminnc on Mar 24, 13 6:51 AM
That did it! Thank you Wolverine!

satchel49
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by satchel49 on Apr 22, 13 12:08 PM
well, at first try I did have to upgrade my truck as one of my workers got stuck at the eagle statue but I suppose I could do everything else before looking there and getting my money back. thanks for the tips on catching a thief. I suppose if left alone long enough they would take something but I haven't seen them do that yet. and yes just so you know I did redownload the game after the fix. so far this is the only glitch I have found in the new download so I don't think I will whine too loudly.....yet. this game is one of the best TM games I have done so far and I am a great fan of MKFTP and Royal Envoy games. thanks also for the walkthrough for this level as I do try them all first several times before coming here to see if someone else has had trouble too. just so glad I am not alone! happy gaming!

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Apr 26, 13 9:25 PM
Thanks for tip Wolverine. The seed shack is in the top left corner.
I finished and beat the Developers record.
I followed much of Wolverines method. But I did not Build the security shack or catch any thieves til I had finished most of the other objectives and was onto my last couple of waterings. Early on I went to investigate the statue to get the benefit of faster money earned.
Also you do not need to clear the lower left path as can get to those stairs from above as you also clear the garden plotson that side.

Go to: