pepperlady
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

can't conquer the cash register!

[Post New]by pepperlady on Mar 23, 13 9:01 AM
I have entered the code numbers every possible way that I can think of, but no matter what I do,the number enteries simply disappear.
The cash register simply will not open for me. Am I holding my mouth wrong or what? I really need the walkthrough or a skip on this one, Helllllpppp!!!!! What do I do now? Thanks for any answers you can give me to open this persnickety register.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:can't conquer the cash register!

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 23, 13 1:26 PM
This is what I replied to someone else:
SeverineSnape wrote:Read the code as rows and columns. The red numbers are the rows, the blue are the columns. So, for example, blue 3 and red 1 means you click the square that's three across and one down.

There are walkthroughs online. Just google for Hallowed Legends Ship of Bones Walkthrough and you should get several.

sammi21
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by sammi21 on Mar 29, 13 7:33 AM
Me either...I too have gone in ALL directions but would be deleting if not for forum tips..

Had enough for today, been trying TOO long on the register...tired now..

Try again tomorro when I'm fresh...Thanx B.F. and forum/blog help..sammi..

[Post New]by jele204 on Apr 3, 13 6:42 PM
Me either. I have tried the columns and rows thing but it keeps telling me that I need a password to open the cash register

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 3, 13 9:44 PM
Did you get all the codes from all the cars on your password note? If so, you need to put the note on the register before you can enter the code. If the password isn't on the register it will keep telling you you need a password.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Apr 10, 13 5:42 AM
thiss was pretty difficult puzzle............

pinkwitch12
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by pinkwitch12 on Apr 13, 13 5:46 PM
The clue is in the walk through.

tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

[Post New]by tofinofish on May 4, 13 6:21 PM
thank you Snape my dear I am having the same trouble as pepper so I will take your advice and see what happens.

Oh happy happy day it worked thank you Snape

Edited on 05/04/2013 at 6:28:21 PM PST

[Post New]by AnGeLlBaBie68 on Jun 22, 14 1:58 AM
omg skip key was lost after 3 full days on this ( can't say) register thank god for SNAPE TY7TYTYTY ok folks here's what I was doing wrong maybe you are too !

I thought each number on the password note owned a space wrong I was making I to work of it it's only 6 numbers itoo used every pattern i could think but then again I was using all 12 numbers on the board bahhh can't blame me im blond and Hungarian too doh and thank god for this forum. no worries it's bookmarked now cause i'm sure I will be back

AND BY THE WAY GAMEMAKERS USE THE NEAT IBVENTION OD THE SKIP KEY !!!! GOOD LUCK ALL

[Post New]by Purrcatz on Nov 4, 14 8:43 PM
I have entered each number as follows: blue numbers (5) count down five spaces and tap. Red numbers count across and tap (1) the second number I did the same until I reached the bottom numbers. But the drawer remains closed. Also how does the game know if I'm entering them as a column or a row? For instance, 1 is 1 square vertically or horizontally - in fact all of the numbers intersect. I have tried reversing them and still nothing happens. Please help, I'm getting kind of frustrated! Otherwise I'm enjoying the game. Thanks

Go to: