LEVEL 22... I did it many times..almost gave up ... don't give up

[Post New]by jewel4america on Mar 23, 13 2:20 PM
lots of secrets to know...

start with your trade building.
DO NOT CONNECT ANY OF YOUR WAREHOUSES TO ANYTHING ELSE.. SAVE THE UPPER RIGHT SECTION ENTIRELY FOR WAREHOUSES...JUST LAY THEM OUT IN LONG ROWS AND ONE ROAD ON EACH ROW.. DO NOT CONNECT THE ROADS TO ANY OTHER ROADS
IF YOU DO THIS WAY NONE OF YOUR WAREHOUSES ARE EVER THREATENED AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PUT ANY FIRE OR WATER IN THE BIG SECTION OF WAREHOUSE.

Put a firehouse with each ''sectioned PRODUCTION AREA OR FARMS WITH water/fire and ONE WAREHOUSE PER SECTION. DO NOT CONNECT THE ROADS TO ANY OTHER ROADS.. THE STUFF WILL GET TO THE MAIN STORAGE AREA WITH ALL THE WAREHOUSES... IT MAKES IT SO YOU CAN SPREAD THE BUSINESSES OUT A LITTLE.. AND ADD ABOUT 10 BARRACKS TO THIS 'CITY AND BUSINESS AREA'... I PUT THE TOWN TO THE LEFT AND THE BUSINESS TO THE RIGHT BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN... IF YOU ARE CAREFUL AND MAKE SURE YOU ''FACE YOUR BUSINESSES RIGHT''.. IT TAKES UP WAY LESS ROOM...
BY SEPARATING THIS INTO GROUPS YOU CONTROL THE FIRES.. I EVEN PUT AN EXTRA ROW OF GRASS ''BEHIND'' ANY BUSINESS THAT I DO IN A SINGLE ROW SO THEY CAN'T MAKE FIRE ON THAT SIDE OF IT.
IT'S REALLY HARD...THIS PART OF THE GAME.. I ALMOST GAVE UP.

DO NOT build the houses until you have built all your business and have AT LEAST 2000 of each item stored.. not including the ''back up baskets of olives, frut and veg.

START SIMPLE.. YOU WANT A LOT OF MONEY.. ABOUT 50 0000 GOLD FOR THI
IN THE BEGINNING... just build the trader center by its self. build fire and warehouse along with sword production..WIth minimum road between them. SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY ON ORE... MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH WOOD TO SELL IN THE BEGINNING.. SO YOU CAN KEEP ADDING TO YOUR SWORD MAKING... 4 WILL GIVE YOU TIME TO ADD A FEW CLAY... 5 WILL NOT GIVE YOU TIME TO DO ANYTHING BUT BUY ORE AND SELL SWORDS... IF YOU HOLD ON TO IT.. THEY DISAPPEAR.. SO BUY AND SELL....
DO NOT ADD HOUSES UNTIL YOU HAVE LAID OUT AND PAVED YOUR CITY PART... THIS LEVEL DEMANDS REALLY FANCY ROADS ''IN FRONT OF THE HOUSES... IF YOU PUT THEM ON A CORNER, YOU HAVE TO FANCY UP ALL THE ROADS THEY TOUCH... DON'T BELIEVE WHEN IT KEEPS TELLING YOU YOU NEED A FORUM AND FURNITURE.. IT'S JUST SAYING IT... IT TAKES A WHILE BUT i PUT MY HOUSES IN 3 AT A TIME AND HAVE IT ALL READY LAYED OUT AND AT THAT POINT ALL I REALLY NEED IS TO BUY ORE AND SELL SO I HAVE MONEY FOR EMERGENCY STUFF.... ITS REALLY REALLY HARD..
I'M GOOD AT THIS STUFF.. AND IT KICKED MY BUT 6 TIMES BEFORE I GOT TO THIS POINT.. MAYBE 7.

Re:LEVEL 22... I did it many times..almost gave up ... don't give up

[Post New]by frency81 on Mar 18, 14 6:18 AM
io non capisco cosa voglia dire allineare le strade alle piazze,quindi non vado avanti con il gioco

callielee
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:LEVEL 22... I did it many times..almost gave up ... don't give up

[Post New]by callielee on Aug 27, 14 6:00 PM
getting ready for my 4th time. It accepts the roads at level 10 and 11, then rejects them at level 12 and goes no further. I put my houses around a square that contains all the other stuff, and fancy all the roads. no dice. I guess this is as far as i can go with this game.I will try putting them in a block.

Go to: