Pick up the lipstick

[Post New]by louisebarton on Mar 23, 13 5:18 PM
I keep trying to pick up the lipstick, but I can't get it to pick up. The hint lights up, but doesn't point out the lipstick. It's like the lipstick doesn't exist, even though I can see it right where the walkthrough shows it. I've gone out of the HO, wandered around the game and gone back with no change. I see it, but pick can't it up, and I can't finish the HO without it. I have been out of the game and back in with no change. What can I do?

Edited on 03/23/2013 at 5:20:36 PM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Pick up the lipstick

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 23, 13 7:14 PM
Unfortunately, this was a known bug for the collector's edition - how annoying that it hasn't been sorted out yet for the standard edition either! I don't think there's a solution for it as yet, other than to start over

[Post New]by AriesGal on Mar 23, 13 11:34 PM
The storekkeper will move when you touch the mannequin heads. There are three of them. You'll see a wig on the head, he'll move toward it, and reveal items that you can then retrieve.

[Post New]by louisebarton on Mar 24, 13 1:45 AM
I have moved the heads. I can see the lipstick, but can't pick it up. The hint shines, but doesn't outline the lipstick. This is so frustrating!

[Post New]by louisebarton on Mar 25, 13 4:18 AM
Well, I had to go and restart the game from the beginning to get the lipstick. This time, it was the first thing I picked up. The lack of response from the Big Fish team has been most disheartening.

lindsey56
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by lindsey56 on Mar 25, 13 7:08 AM
I can't pick it up either

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 26, 13 3:47 AM
Hi Fishies,

If you are having issues with the lipstick, could you please write in to Tech Support so we can keep on tracking this issue? That would really help us as we work with the developer to overcome this!

Also our Support Team will be able to provide some assistance that we can't the via the Forums.

If you have the time, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report so that we can help you from the outset.

Finally as this is a tech issue, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost in the thread here, so we can keep all potential technical issues together.

Thank you,

bfgBaikal

Edited on 04/16/2013 at 3:09:56 AM PST

Go to: