Tosch
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Ravenhearst

[Post New]by Tosch on Feb 24, 09 5:05 PM
Hello All,

I'm not sure where to post this and it's perhaps been a question asked before.

But I accidently (but happily!) found Ravenhearst today. I played the 1 hour trial, but not really sure how the game works. I have Huntsville, so I am familiar with finding the hidden objects, but I couldn't find the instructions on how to enter the house. I did get in with randon clicks here and there and I think I hit the clue button.... all of a sudden I was in. So it's pretty addicting and I am thinking of purchasing it but patience isn't my verture. So if I buy it will it tell me how to start, get the gate open, find the key ect. Or did I totally missing the steps on my hour trial.

Thank you so much for the help!!!

Tosch

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

Re:Ravenhearst

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Feb 24, 09 5:18 PM
Welcome to the pond.

You didn't specify if it was the first Ravenhearst or the second, Return to Ravenhearst, so I'll assume the second. There aren't any instructions really but you do end up walking in circles a lot. BFG does sell a strategy guide for the game. I bought that as I may not have internet access when I play. But if you do have internet access you can do a search for a walkthrough (just search for the game name with walkthrough at the end) or simply go to the gamezebo website and find it there.

It is a good game, long and worth the time but I would recommend, if you haven't already, play the first Ravenhearst game as it sets up the Return to Ravenhearst. By the way, with all the circles you'll have to do you will need patience the play this game.

Edited on 02/24/2009 at 5:19:19 PM PST

Tosch
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Tosch on Feb 25, 09 8:24 AM
Hi, thank you for the info. I was talking about the first Ravenhearst. I'll do a search for a walk though. Again, Thank you!

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Feb 25, 09 9:00 AM
They also have a startegy guide for the first one which comes with a 5 minute demo.

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 26, 09 8:42 AM
this game is so good I have both and have finally beat them both 10

[Post New]by ecooffice75 on Jun 11, 11 5:24 AM
Thise game "M.C.F. Ravenhearts" is more complicated how I was to think.
The time limit and words synonym to exhausting that.

Go to: