Level 50

[Post New]by 2beautiful on Mar 23, 13 6:15 PM
Is any one else having trouble fixing the fountain? It keeps telling me that the path is blocked, but there's nothing there!! Thanks.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Re:Level 50

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 23, 13 9:55 PM
Did you build the wooden pathway over the swampy bit outside the fountain? I think I clicked on this 20 or 30 times before realizing it needed the path and I had to buy wood.

[Post New]by 2beautiful on Mar 24, 13 10:50 AM
Thanks for the reply.. Yes, I built the wooden platform over the muddy part. I even went back and redid the whole level, and it still said the path was blocked. I'm really frustrated with it. I had my husband look it over, and he couldn't see anything anywhere on all of the pathways that would be blocking the scene. I really thank you for the reply though. Thanks.

[Post New]by bdemosth on Mar 24, 13 12:28 PM
I am having the same problem. If you find a solution please post it. Also is there anythig yo can do about the birds?

amminnc
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by amminnc on Mar 24, 13 3:43 PM
2beautiful, are you sure you built both paths by the fountain? One goes around the side of it, but the other goes directly to it. Then once you get to the fountain, you'll need huge amounts of everything. About those annoying ravens... I can't figure out how to get rid of them, although when I click on them the message says I don't have enough workers. This is a tough level -- hope you make it!

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 24, 13 8:29 PM
I also had to turn on all the pylons and buld the securiy system before it let me start working on the fountan (that might be a gltch though).

[Post New]by 2beautiful on Mar 25, 13 7:34 PM
THANKS EVERYONE! APPRECIATE THE TIME YOU SPEND ANSWERING THE ?'S. YOU'VE BEEN REALLY HELPFUL.

[Post New]by 2beautiful on Mar 25, 13 8:04 PM
AMMINNC: YOU WERE SO RIGHT. I NEVER SAW THE MUDDY PLACE TO THE WEST OF THE FOUNTAIN. IT JUST LOOKED SHADED TO ME. I WAS ABLE TO COMPLETE THE LEVEL. THANKS SO MUCH.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Jun 10, 13 9:07 PM
GAH! No, there is no animal hut to control the birds and the further along you get, the more quickly the d***ed ravens steal the seeds, often before I can even click on the seeds when they drop if there's already a raven roosting there.

And there is no way to add time other than the 15 second tab at the bottom. SO frustrating! So there is no way I have found to win the gold on this one as I keep running out of time before I can amass enough money and supplies to rebuild the fountain.

Anybody have any clues for this level, please? I'd just driving me batty...or should I say "birdie"?

Go to: