Chapter 25 - chase away ravens

[Post New]by bryndda on Mar 23, 13 6:21 PM
Anyone having trouble with chapter 25. To complete the chapter you have to chase away the ravens. But there are no ravens! I thought maybe they came at the end when you had planted all the gardens - but not so.

Help please, I can;t move on.

Brucee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Chapter 25 - chase away ravens

[Post New]by Brucee on Mar 23, 13 10:33 PM
The damn things fly about periodically, just finished that level and am now going to try it again and get those hard to catch things with glitchy cursor before the game gets to involved, the more chars I have running around the harder it is to catch anything including items just lying around waiting for me let alone a flying bird.

Once you do get it, hit it several times then it will land with a tick on its back just waiting to be caught by the hunter. Oh and they come in from different directions the only ones I did catch were the ones heading down from the north

fihill
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by fihill on Mar 23, 13 11:57 PM
I just finished this level too, and you'll find that they do land, but just one at a time and you can click on them then and the hunter goes to get them. I found they generally landed on the island to the left, right next to one of the buildings (can't remember which, sorry). Get the three of them early on so you can forget about them.

[Post New]by bryndda on Mar 25, 13 2:31 AM
thanks for the advice all. obviously i was so involved i never even noticed them!

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Apr 9, 13 10:21 PM
fihill wrote:I just finished this level too, and you'll find that they do land, but just one at a time and you can click on them then and the hunter goes to get them. I found they generally landed on the island to the left, right next to one of the buildings (can't remember which, sorry). Get the three of them early on so you can forget about them.

I found that they landed on the SEED just when you always needed it

Go to: