sweetz007
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

zodiac game

[Post New]by sweetz007 on Mar 23, 13 8:58 PM
i don't understand how to solve the zodiac match game in the bedroom. Even with the strategy guide, I am totally confused how to match them. I ended up cheating but would like an explanation of how this game works. thanks.

Re:zodiac game

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Mar 24, 13 8:25 AM
I'd like to know how you cheated. This puzzle makes absolutely no sense to me. The strategy guide is no help. I did it exactly the way they had it and nothing happened. According to the SG you can swap the symbols as well as the tiles but it's not working.

*Edited: Okay, you have to place the tiles in a specific order THEN you arrange the symbols to match them.

Edited on 03/24/2013 at 8:43:56 AM PST

scpotamus
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by scpotamus on Mar 25, 13 12:21 PM
I still don't under stand how the "dates" correspond... I don't understand how to figure this one out at all!!! Do I need to just know what order the symbols are supposed to be, or is there some way I can figure it out using the numbers? Arrgh!

sandyshome
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by sandyshome on Mar 25, 13 1:55 PM
This definitely needs some more explanation. I have no clue how to figure out matching the dates with the tiles. I'm assuming the symbols will move after the tiles are in the right place. I've even tried using the strategy guide, but it doesn't help either.

[Post New]by crafty_codfish on Mar 28, 13 9:50 PM
You have to do the pictures first. In the list on the right, each image has a date, and that date fits somewhere in the range of dates on one of the tiles. For instance, Gemini has dates from May 21 to June 20, so a picture dated June 6 would belong there.

When all the pictures are in the right order, you have to do the same thing with the symbols. This site has all the symbols and dates for the different signs, so that may help.
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/zodiac-sign-dates.html

[Post New]by sfcount on Apr 2, 13 1:54 AM
I get it now! They've put the DAY first and then the MONTH. So, for example 21.05 - 21.06 is May 21st - June 21st. That's annoying. But I solved it...finally.

Edited on 04/02/2013 at 2:03:55 AM PST

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Apr 29, 13 4:29 AM
wow, it took us a minute to understand this puzzle . GOT IT........................

Freya06
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Freya06 on Jul 16, 13 9:55 AM
Thank you, crafty_codfish! I couldn't figure it out at all and I wanted to know what they really wanted, not just the solution in the Guide.

Go to: