[Post New]by icypup on Mar 23, 13 10:36 PM
help please. tips?

suki26
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:level 48

[Post New]by suki26 on Mar 24, 13 3:13 AM
Some tips (because I'm not sure I can write a full walkthough, but I'll try!)

Build both steps, and the cover thing (fumarole) at the top of the right steps.

Then use the Left steps to get to that raised level so you avoid the broken clocks.

Build the gold statue and upgrade to an extra worker when you can.

On the raised ground build the steps to the right and build the exchange. Don't pick up the broken clock, because you don't need to build the ware house.

Then on the raised platform, build the steps down to the left. Build the exchange and the water hut. Collect the watches.

Build the last 2 sets of stairs. You have to collect a broken clock to fix the fumarole.

Then build the animal catcher. Don't build the security office, so don't collect the broken clock there.

Where the plants go, only clear the clock that blocks the plant, leave the other 2.

Have the animal catcher scare off the birds while you get wood from the exchange on the right, and seeds from the exchange on the left.

Plant the plants that need watering and start the watering process. When you have enough seeds, use wood to upgrade the watering hut and finish watering the plants. (don't get more seeds than you need because they cost time.)

So, don't build the warehouse or the security office, and don't collect unnecessary broken clocks. I had 4 broken clocks left on the screen, and finished with about 3 minutes left on the timer. Oh, and don't forget to send someone to investigate the pylon.

Good luck!

[Post New]by Talarin3 on Mar 31, 13 2:25 PM
Ahh... Your tips got me started on the track I needed to follow! Thanks, suki26!

Aim70
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Aim70 on Apr 5, 13 8:45 PM
You really don't need the police or to to set the alarm on this level, so you can can skip that and the supplies you need for the alarm and police hut.

I built the statue first to start collecting coins.

I built the truck to 3 before building the stairs and doing anything else.

I bounced between coin and time bonus until the end when I wanted the waterers to go faster.

I used the warehouse since travel time between the warehouse and wood shack is shorter and less chance of losing coins between trips. Once you get the wood shack open, you will need a lot of wood to upgrade the tool shack and build the other shacks, upgrade the water shack to 3.

You need 36 seeds and then don't worry about that section again unless to upgrade the water hut. You need at least two, but I couldn't get gold without three.

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Apr 9, 13 7:36 PM
I must be blind. I can't find the animal hut anywhere. Where is it please? Thanks

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Apr 9, 13 7:54 PM
Sorry folks. I goofed. Im on 46 not 48 sorry

Go to: