sycorax16
Clownfish
Clownfish
595 Posts

Achievements and collectables

[Post New]by sycorax16 on Mar 24, 13 3:58 AM
I would have bought this game if the developer had not have removed the achievements and collectables from it. When did collectables and achievements become part of the extras of the CE version?

In my opinion a game should not be offered as a CE if it doesn't have achievements/collectables. If the game has none, it should be brought out solely as a SE. However, that is no reason to remove them from the SE version of a CE game.

This hasn't happened in the past to my knowledge. I hope it is not a sign of things to come. If it is, I will be buying far fewer games.

Edited on 03/24/2013 at 7:12:34 AM PST

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:Achievements and collectables

[Post New]by shagwendy on Mar 24, 13 10:49 AM
I think Elephant has started doing this recently. I don't like the game well enough to pay CE price, and I probably won't buy it as SE since I know they removed the collectibles. Maybe in a CE BOGO if I have a bunch of half price credits

sycorax16
Clownfish
Clownfish
595 Posts

[Post New]by sycorax16 on Mar 24, 13 3:38 PM
That is such sad news Shagwendy. CEs are not worth paying double for, I would rather have 2 full length games for the same price. It is a shame but I will not be buying any more Elephant games if this is the case.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Apr 10, 13 5:30 AM
we think they are good...................

Go to: