Kittos
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Level 26--Can't build the pier on the upper left corner.

[Post New]by Kittos on Mar 24, 13 6:23 AM
I have the resources and the path is clear. I get the green check mark but the little guys wont go there to build it.
Anyone else having this problem?

fihill
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

Re:Level 26--Can't build the pier on the upper left corner.

[Post New]by fihill on Mar 24, 13 7:57 PM
Hi folks, this is the same thing as level 22. Start clearing the path at the opposite end of the pier and work your way towards the pier. It shouldn't allow a green checkmark on the pier as you can't build it or upgrade it first, you have to clear the path towards it from the other end. I think it might be a bit of a bug in this game.

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by sandimae1214 on Mar 24, 13 9:36 PM
I didn't have that problem; however, I could NOT get the ravens to go away. I was able to click and get the green check . . . but they never came to get ride of the birds!

[Post New]by CLARITA4 on Mar 25, 13 7:07 AM
I enjoy this game very much! My only problem (and I tried looking for this game on the forum with no luck) is in Chapter 26! When I try to get the (Raven) eliminator to come over to another island to eliminate all of the Ravens, he doesn't come so I cannot get to the next level (27). I get the green check mark but the little guys wont go there. What have I to do ????? The music is very annoying. I hope someone help me!!!

[Post New]by katnic8899 on Mar 25, 13 10:19 PM
I'm having the same problem on chapter 26, I cannot pass the level because my gardener keeps freezing up when getting the ravens or doesn't come at all. I have tried restarting the level and closing out the game and coming back in. But nothing has worked. I'm so frustrated now because I cannot proceed at all.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 26, 13 4:27 AM
Hi Fishies,

If the advice offered doesn't help matters, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

I would also encourage you to have a look at the following help article
here which will guide you through updating those elements that run your game.

If those steps don't help or you would like us to assist you with this, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps will be happy to help!

Good luck!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on May 25, 13 7:06 PM
BlueStarFish wrote:
... I right-clicked to cancel all tasks one by one, so that I could prioritise differently.

AH! I hadn't realized it was possible to do this, thank you for that tip!

Go to: