Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Level 44 and 45 som hints or help please:-)

[Post New]by Uzea on Mar 24, 13 7:02 AM
I have played the hole game and now I have started over to make gold on all levels and I am doing ok, but just not these 2 levels I can not even get near, there are so much to do, what am I missing?

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:Level 44 and 45 som hints or help please:-)

[Post New]by Uzea on Mar 24, 13 7:34 AM
No it is 44 and 47 I have problems with:-)

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 24, 13 11:32 PM
Level 44: Use work faster bonus, pick up resources and clear to the tool shed. Pick up the one gold watch & build the stone stairs. Build stone shack and upgrade.

Clear to the first area and pick up all the watches (1 red neg, & 4 gold) -- if you don't pick these up when the clock is still narly full the first negatve watch will blow your gold time.

Use Faster Shacks and Faser Money bonuses.

Clear the second area and build the gold statue. If you don't build the gold statue ASAP you'll run out of money.

Build the stone steps and build the multi-shack.

Clear the lower left corner and pick up all the seeds.

Build the last stone steps, clear to the security shack (top) and animal controller (bottom) and build them.

Clear the ravens and plant only red or yellow flower.

Collect 15 tools and fix alarms - do this 3 times.

You don't really need to upgrade the tool shack or the truck. Use Stop Time, Faster Money, and Faster Shacks as soon as they come up. Make sure to keep picking up your resources at the shacks or the thieves will steal them.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 25, 13 12:18 AM
Level 47: Use Work Faster Bonus, clear to multi-shed, clear the main area completely, trade for money, build both stone bridges.

Throughout this level, if you have enough tools and seeds to trade AND keep working, then trade for cash Whenever you need to so you can get to the bottom as fast as possible. Use Stop Time and Faster Money bonuses whenever they are available.

Clear both sides simultaneously until you reach the big debris piles. Build the Stone Shack & Ghost Hunter. Clear the debris pile below the ghost hunter, and send the ghost hunter to scare the ghost away from the water shack. Build water shack and upgrade.

Scare ghosts as they appear. Chase ghost from Seed Shack, build it and upgrade.

Build wooden bridge, clear the garden area from both sides.

Chase ghost away and build Time outpost. Trade for time immediately and keep trading for time whenever you have the resources (don't forget to keep trading for money if you need to!)

Plant flowers all one color, clear to the pylon and click it. Start watering flowers.

brid2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by brid2 on Mar 27, 13 8:32 AM
can anyone help me on level 45 PLEASE?

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 28, 13 2:50 AM
brid2 wrote:can anyone help me on level 45 PLEASE?

I posted some tips on The Level 45 thread:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/242344.page

Edited on 03/28/2013 at 2:51:58 AM PST

Go to: