Level 28 glitch?

[Post New]by jinx5217 on Mar 24, 13 7:38 AM
My game hunter is stuck in the same place after dispersing 2 flocks of ravens. I've tried clicking on his hut to see if he would return, he doesn't return. I've tried restarting the level twice and he still gets stuck. Any suggestions?

fihill
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

Re:Level 28 glitch?

[Post New]by fihill on Mar 24, 13 8:00 PM
Mine did wait around a bit, but eventually he would go back to his hut if you don't give hime something else to do. Try clicking on another set of ravens to give him another task

[Post New]by jinx5217 on Mar 26, 13 11:11 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, I tried clicking on another group of ravens and waited but the game hunter still ran in place. I started the level for a third time, and the glitch finally cleared itself.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 26, 13 7:50 PM
Yeah, missing or malfunctioning resources appears to be a fairly common glitch in the game. Most of the time you can just exit the level (go back to map) and then start it again. A few times I've had to exit the game completely and restart it. Luckily I've never had to unistall/reinstall to fix a normal glitch... and doing so didn't help with the screen lag & cursor issues later in the game at all

kwcoburn
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by kwcoburn on Mar 26, 13 10:21 PM
I have trouble with a worker running in place at the seed shack and unfortunately his boat is blocking the path so no one else can get seeds. I have seen this happen on other levels and I just had to restart, I don't know what causes it but it might be selecting one of the star options when the character is in a transition state.

I hope they come up with a patch.

Edited on 03/26/2013 at 10:22:49 PM PST

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on May 25, 13 7:01 PM
kwcoburn wrote:I have trouble with a worker running in place at the seed shack and unfortunately his boat is blocking the path so no one else can get seeds. I have seen this happen on other levels and I just had to restart, I don't know what causes it but it might be selecting one of the star options when the character is in a transition state.

I hope they come up with a patch.

Yes, my exact problem. Then I restarted the level and my worker was hammering away at the lower center tool shed and wouldn't stop,.

I suspect this is a glitch; shame, 'cause I'm really enjoying this game. This is my second time through it and i'm not stopping at a level until I have both the Gold, the Metal and have beaten the Dev's score.

Go to: