[Post New]by imelo40 on Jun 20, 08 9:23 PM
I am having trouble with this one too. Any help would be appreciated

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

Re:Beetle Temple: Electric World Round Wheel Puzzle 3

[Post New]by GinaBean on Jun 21, 08 6:22 PM
I understand that you have to line up all the colors in each row according to the map, but I can't even follow the combination that each of the "balls" you have in inventory change the pattern! Anyone? Scotcat, you finished this, can you even start us out on this one?

jodysan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jodysan on Jun 21, 08 7:51 PM
Aha - the inner follows the outer - I get it.

This really is the best Hidden Game yet!

Edited on 06/22/2008 at 9:43:26 AM PST

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jun 22, 08 2:47 PM
FIRST - Sit back and look at the board & what happens with the red dots when the line of light goes under each socket. What "pattern" do you see for each socket? Find the ball that compliments the way the wheel lights up when ball place in that slot. Example: the first slot on the left has the light bar illuminated and the out side circle of lights are all lighting up on the left hand side of the wheel and then lights up on the right hand side of the wheel. Now find the ball and place it in the first slot on the left that lights up the inside circle on the wheel at the same time the outside is lit. Now move to the 2nd slot and do the same thing and so forth. I hope this helps. There will be an ever changing of patterns every time you start this game. The combinations are endless!

xoxenia1
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by xoxenia1 on Jun 23, 08 4:59 AM
DANG SCOTCAT!!!! you just got all the skills huh!? Well that sounds all good and all but for the intelligent yet not quite Einstein classified people is there any other way you could simplify your suggestions? or for any others out there do you have any ways to help a girl out with this one without completely giving it away? thanks to all who reply and keep on doin your thing Scotcat!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 23, 08 5:30 AM
Scotcat THANK YOU!!! It finally makes sense. I'll know what to do when I play game 3. Darn, I may have to start game 3 sooner than planned just to try this out LOL thanks again.

[Post New]by radiantblue on Jun 25, 08 6:43 PM
Can anyone simplify the directions for solving the third puzzle? Evidently I am not good at these kinds of puzzles. Some of the others were very challenging but a lot of fun. This one is absolutely unsolvable (By me that is) I just can't get it to make sense to my brain. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you so much .

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 25, 08 7:33 PM
Radiantblue, I spent tons of time during game 1 and got nowhere. Used hints to place all 4 stones and got a -4000 penalty. Game 2 I used 2 hints and then got the last two myself for a -300 penalty. With game 3 and Scotcat's hints above, I think I'll be able to solve the whole thing. We'll see.
...Anyway, Scotcat's instructions above are about the best I think. If you absolutely can't get all 4, You might want to use a couple of hints like I did, then try for the last two.
..Good Luck.

Edited on 07/12/2008 at 8:35:56 AM PST

[Post New]by scroggins1945 on Sep 3, 08 10:52 AM
i came to this screen because i thought this would be the answer to my problem, but you guys are way ahead of me. Sooooo, can someone give me an idea as to what I am suppose to do on the puzzle with the dragonfly, frog. bird,butterfly,snake,fish on the round stone thingie. can keep getting hints and it does a part of the puzzle, but It does not show how it is done or why, so it is really no fun that way, any hints guys?

Lynnbb91157
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by Lynnbb91157 on Sep 5, 08 3:15 PM
This puzzle had me stuck but I read what Scotcat said and went back and tried again and I was making it way harder than it was. Thank you so much Scotcat. I finished the game!!!!.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 5, 08 10:38 PM
scroggins1945 wrote:i came to this screen because i thought this would be the answer to my problem, but you guys are way ahead of me. Sooooo, can someone give me an idea as to what I am suppose to do on the puzzle with the dragonfly, frog. bird,butterfly,snake,fish on the round stone thingie. can keep getting hints and it does a part of the puzzle, but It does not show how it is done or why, so it is really no fun that way, any hints guys?
Look for the animal - bird - in one of the maps. Click on the box above it until you find a triangel. Go look at the door. Did it turn gold? If yes, it is the correct triangle. If not, go back and change it to a different triangle. check door. gold? The object is to change the wedge on the door with the animal gold. Each of the individual animals in the maps will have a triangle shape in the box above it.
Good Luck.

calabashbb
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by calabashbb on Jan 20, 09 3:47 PM
I know I've played this game through when it first was released, but strictly from boredom, I'm re-playing it again. I had to have gotten this 3rd circle solved before and just can't this time. I've read everybody's hints here and on Gamezebo, nothing seems to help.

corky53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by corky53 on May 20, 09 1:27 PM
csmith116 wrote:Never mind. I just hit the hint button to make it through.
Bessie Mae
Next Hidden expedition game? Everest or Titanic?
Well I read All that has been written, about the butterfly, bird, snake,etc, an still no go. Ok am stupid.. I can not finish this game,,, Yes am throwing in the towel.. it was fun up to this part.. on to another game..

Edited on 05/20/2009 at 1:30:07 PM PST

[Post New]by irishbookworm on May 25, 09 2:51 PM
okay, I have read all of the posts but i haven't found anything that pertains to my issue. It's either the 3th or 4th puzzle, and all I am faced with is an empty flat stone. I have a crowbar in my inventory but on this puzzle it says that I don't. i really like this game I 've been playing it for days now!! thank you everyone for any help that yo u can give

[Post New]by minivlin on Jun 6, 09 5:09 PM
irishbookworm, use the crow bar in room two to release the professor from the giant flytrap, this is where I am stuck now.

Not stuck anymore, I missed a blue cursor in the first room.

Edited on 06/06/2009 at 5:30:05 PM PST

[Post New]by weamie on Jun 10, 09 6:46 PM
I found the bird,butterfly,snake but cannot find the fish. Is it purple? What room is it in!!!!

[Post New]by whichi on May 16, 10 7:45 PM
Is there a way to bypass this puzzle if you've reached your wit's end?!?!?!

[Post New]by e_nadd on Dec 7, 10 3:41 PM
hi

i am frustrated with the puzzle 3.
i think that i understand the pattern, but it doesnt work for me.
i tried to the 4 sockets combination for almost 5 days.
can u help me with this?
thanks

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Dec 7, 10 4:53 PM
Welcome to the pond e_nadd!

This post from the Mushroom Puzzle #3 thread may help with the puzzle:

scotcat wrote:
golfbarbie wrote:Please help, can not solve the third puzzle

Err, mushroom puzzle? Are you talking about the 3rd wheel with the red dots on them? If so, here was the advice my hubby gave ..........

FIRST - Sit back and look at the board & what happens with the red dots when the line of light goes under each socket. What "pattern" do you see for each socket? Find the ball that compliments the way the wheel lights up when ball place in that slot. Example: the first slot on the left has the light bar illuminated and the out side circle of lights are all lighting up on the left hand side of the wheel and then lights up on the right hand side of the wheel. Now find the ball and place it in the first slot on the left that lights up the inside circle on the wheel at the same time the outside is lit. Now move to the 2nd slot and do the same thing and so forth. I hope this helps. There will be an ever changing of patterns every time you start this game. The combinations are endless!

If this is not the puzzle, let us know which one it is with more details. Good luck!

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "wheel" and all the posts that have the word "wheel" in them will pop up!

Good luck!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by Zazuchia on Nov 30, 11 6:45 PM
I see the crowbar but I can't get it. Any tips?

Go to: