bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

The Mac version is here! March 25th 2013

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Mar 25, 13 1:01 AM
Heya Mac Fishies, 

You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Atlantis Quest players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors  help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:The Mac version is here! March 25th 2013

[Post New]by belamba on Mar 25, 13 6:05 AM
Couldn't find a tech thread in the PC forum?
Every time I tried to use the spade (shovel) it froze!
Lost my shovels, and I couldn't move on in the game.
Restarted game twice under different profiles, but still the same issues!

I don't like the way there is no casual mode, or that you can't do anything in the game whilst the other tiles are falling!

Uninstalled and given up on this game.

lslaw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lslaw on Mar 25, 13 1:56 PM
had the same problem with shovel. deleted game. only mention it to add emphasis to desire developer fixes bug.

[Post New]by shadowbright on Mar 28, 13 10:58 AM
I have the same problem. The spade locks up the game, and the only option is to quit and start over. I expected better from Playrix.

Go to: