finlayd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Game Freeze

[Post New]by finlayd on Mar 25, 13 4:23 AM
Has anyone experienced game freeze after going to the bridge that needs repair and the frog that needs a crown? When I try to leave the scene, the screen freezes.

Thanks,

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Game Freeze

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Mar 25, 13 4:45 AM
Heya finlayd,

I'm sorry to hear that your game freezes up when you try to leave one of the scenes .

We found that when a game freezes, this is often connected to the computer not being able to handle the scene that comes after the freeze. This can often be fixed by making sure that all the software that is needed to display the game is up to date with the steps that you can find here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I also wanted to let you know that we try to gather all information about tech problems with the game in our dedicated tech thead here. I'll be locking this thread but please feel free to post in our tech discussion at any time!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: