amminnc
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

Bonus on level 46?

[Post New]by amminnc on Mar 25, 13 8:39 AM
Having trouble with this bonus goal: the garden has to be uneven. Can't seem to find the right combination of colors here. Suggestions? I can get gold on this level but can't get the bonus. Thanks!!

ajhbanana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Bonus on level 46?

[Post New]by ajhbanana on Mar 25, 13 10:31 AM
as long as you dont have an even number of any 1 flower you will be golden, I found that i had to plant one of all but 2 kinds, and 3 of 1 and none of the last one. hope that helps.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 26, 13 8:07 PM
Keep in mind that you have to plant an odd number of each plant type on the entire level, not just within a single bed. So if you plant 3 purple bushes in one area, and 1 purple bush in another, you will fail the level be the total of purple bushes is 4 (even).

jey12345
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by jey12345 on Mar 27, 13 1:38 PM
I really don't know what exactly they are looking for here, but it's not even/odd numbers. I tried a bunch of different combinations, including having all odd numbers of plants, but I didn't get the bonus until I put: 1 red, 2 yellow, 1 pink, 1 purple. I think maybe you just aren't supposed to have a pattern of any kind. Who knows.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 28, 13 2:25 AM
OK - you have 2 trees and 3 bushes, with a tree between two bushes on the bottom. The easiest way to make sure you get the bonus (in every "uneven" way possible) is to plant all 3 bushes one color, and each of the two trees a different color -- ex: (Bush, Tree, Bush, Tree, Bush). That way there is an uneven number of plants in each color AND no two plants of the same color are planted next to each other .

Go to: