dll error "SDL_ttf.dll"

[Post New]by beckykn on Mar 25, 13 5:09 PM
HI, I just purchased and installed
Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey
It appears in game manager, but when I try to play, I get this error:
Cannot find import; Dll may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version File "SDL_ttf.dll", error 126
I understand that this dll is part of the Simple DirectMedia Layer. Shouldn't this library be installed by the game? How can this be fixed?
Thanks

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:dll error "SDL_ttf.dll"

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Mar 26, 13 3:22 AM
Heya beckykn, welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry to hear that you are getting an error message when you try to play Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey, how frustrating!

This error is often connected to a faulty installation of the game and it might already help to simply uninstall and reinstall your game to make sure that all the files are working properly. If you are being asked to install additional software during the install it is also a good idea to accept this as it will install any additional software your computer needs to play the game.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I also wanted to let you know that we have a tech thread available in our Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey Forum where we try to gather all information about technical problems with the game. You can find this tech discussion by clicking here. I'll go ahead and move this thread to the game's Forum and lock it but please feel free to repost this issue in the mentioned tech discussion at any time!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: