bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Easter Eggztravaganza 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 26, 13 12:29 AM
Have a fabulous Easter with Mike, Emma and their classmates while painting and hunting for Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies! Help build an Easter float and ride in a parade through town with everyone from clowns to cheerleaders, astronauts to marching bands, the Easter Bunny to the Carnival Queen. Easter Eggztravaganza 2 is crammed with neat puzzles, gorgeous hidden object screens and mini-games that will make the whole family want to play time and time again.

tbcoe
Marlin
Marlin
9,599 Posts

Re:Easter Eggztravaganza 2

[Post New]by tbcoe on Mar 26, 13 1:02 AM
This wasn't as good as the first Easter Eggztravaganza. I tried it out thinking of my grandkids. It would be too hard for them as it was too hard for me lol. I missed looking for the eggs , and the bunnies.. Now there is 1 broken egg with a chick inside for each level. A spinner to win a few bonus points which doesn't stop when clicked on. You have to click in the exact place to place things in the mini puzzles. I'm going to pass on this one. I was hoping for a good kids game as I loved the 1st one.

Hoggywizard
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Hoggywizard on Mar 26, 13 3:13 AM

Edited on 05/08/2013 at 2:23:15 AM PST

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Mar 26, 13 6:27 AM
tbcoe wrote:This wasn't as good as the first Easter Eggztravaganza. I tried it out thinking of my grandkids. It would be too hard for them as it was too hard for me lol. I missed looking for the eggs , and the bunnies.. Now there is 1 broken egg with a chick inside for each level. A spinner to win a few bonus points which doesn't stop when clicked on. You have to click in the exact place to place things in the mini puzzles. I'm going to pass on this one. I was hoping for a good kids game as I loved the 1st one.

exactly my sentiment. Liked the first one way better!!!!

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Mar 26, 13 6:45 AM
Well Easter is close and I know this because of the Easter games coming out one after another. I have no interest in playing the two I've seen so far . I hope BF gets something worth playing tomorrow.

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by mgpaquin on Mar 26, 13 9:01 AM
I agree with tbcoe's comment about having to click EXACTLY where they want you to when completing the placement puzzles. There's no reason for developers to do this, particularly in a game aimed at children. It only leads to frustration instead of fun. This will be a no-buy for me.

ephurd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ephurd on Apr 1, 13 5:41 PM
I want to commend the developers for 2 things: for the wide variety of clever and new (to me) mini puzzles and for including such diversity in the people, including a kid with disabilities! I enjoyed the game!!

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Apr 23, 13 12:02 PM
I was Looking forward to a nice game But But But But But OMG I'm Glad that I'm not in school anymore, I am 55 now and when school gave me the horrors this game brought every horrible minute back to me oh and the classroom; the teacher watching everything this game is a def . 4 me and The characters are too real looking. AAAAAA
Ria Bonus or Mary McCoy as I was back then I need a Now

PS Go tbcoe

[Post New]by lady_light312 on Apr 18, 14 12:33 PM
I must be really dumb, I can't figure out how to get a hint. can anyone help me?

Phantom90
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Phantom90 on Apr 19, 14 7:36 AM
The hints are on the right hand side where the bunny is at the corner.

Go to: