Comments

[Post New]by heatherington on Mar 26, 13 8:27 AM
The fun thing about Eggtravaganza was the finding of things. The eggs, the bunnies and the cartoon rabbit. They have made it about scores, that which I can live without for the rest of life. I want the game to be fun and about finding things other than the regular hidden objects. I didn't mind the hidden hidden objects, but the scores they can keep em. I won't be buying it. Nothing wrong with the mini games. They took all the fun out it. They forgot how to have fun and made it about work.

Re:Comments

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Mar 26, 13 9:46 AM
After playing for 5 minutes, I remember why I didn't buy the first in this series. It seems they made no improvements to the problems I encountered in eggstravaganza 1. Objects near the top of the screen are difficult to click on because the score and bonus tab drops down and gets in the way. Objects are very small and difficult to find. It's no fun if you have to squint to see them. It's too bad because the idea is a good one, and they could have done so much with the Easter theme. From what I could see, it's pretty much a rehash of the first one. As always, to those who do like this one, ENJOY!

aalaurie
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by aalaurie on Mar 26, 13 12:52 PM
I downloaded and when I went to play it said the trial was over. Oh well......

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Mar 26, 13 3:18 PM
I agree completely with Heatherington. I liked the first Eggztravaganza much better, especially looking for the bunnies and eggs in each scene. The scenes seemed more crowded too. I will pass on this one. Too bad, the developers had a good thing going.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Mar 26, 13 7:13 PM
I tried to play the game but after 10 minutes it was so boring & quiet & the same for yesterdays game too!!!!!

Nijimasu
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Nijimasu on Mar 29, 13 3:00 PM
I'll probably wait until next year when it is likely to go on DD near Easter. The small font is a bit of a pain for me. One advantage over the first game is that the scenes are more realistic and logical; there is less random stuff thrown all over the image than you usually find in these kinds of games. Some of the minigames are interesting, such as paint-by-numbers. The skill game is OK, but I do miss the big egg hunt (although eggs come up as regular objects to find).

Go to: