Attic with crystal ball, mirror & candles-HELP

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on Mar 26, 13 12:21 PM
A previous answer said to move middle lever to crystal ball image in mirror. I've tried it without success. The VERY annoying hint button just keeps returning to the middle lever. Moving the candle levers does nothing to help either. what's up??

gnipyt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Attic with crystal ball, mirror & candles-HELP

[Post New]by gnipyt on Jun 3, 13 5:58 AM
i'm having the same problem! can anyone help me?

cigfree
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by cigfree on Jan 9, 14 11:53 AM
Outside the mill, there is a log in the lower left. That's where you will find the knife. Use the knife to cut the curtain on the window on the lower floor of the mill. Go up to the crystal ball, place and light your candles and then use the levers to focus the light beam on the crystal ball reflected behind the big crystal ball. Took me forever to figure that out.

[Post New]by Limey2 on Feb 4, 14 6:33 PM
OK, so I focused the beam on the crystal ball behind the big one. Now what's supposed to happen?

Re:SOLUTION TO:Attic with crystal ball, mirror & candles-HELP

[Post New]by Oliver1010 on Feb 23, 14 8:14 PM
Make sure you match the Zodiac symbol on the wall to the one on the machine or nothing will happen. Also- the Moon has to be a crescent- as soon as you match them, a cut scene will occur and you will end up in a college classroom where the diaries will be placed on the desk.

Edited on 02/24/2014 at 3:25:32 AM PST

SassyBoots
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by SassyBoots on Feb 24, 14 5:32 PM
Okay folks, I'm stuck and need some help. I found the game a lot darker than I normally buy, but the trial caught me and I wanted to play some more, so I bought it. I enjoyed playing the game, although it was somewhat disjointed between the story, the HOSs and the puzzles. For some reason, they just didn't match up. The music was okay but the graphics in most cases was wrong and the translations person made several mistakes. I never used a "shoulder blade" as a gardening shovel nor have I tried watering a garden with a teensy oil can.

Now, I'm in the attic at the mill with a "hint" button that is of absolutely no help. It keeps circling the middle button. I have tried it on each position for setting the center button and none of them seem to be right. Can someone help me with that part? I already have cut the curtain and have the beam coming in through the slit to a dish of some sort and up to the attic to the mirror which focuses on the red mirror. The blue candle doesn't seem to help a lot.

I have the red candle at the same position as the astrological sign on the wall and used the center button to focus on the crystal ball in the background (I suspect it is actually a mirror) but nothing seems to help.

Go to: