Level 9

[Post New]by VNLP2012 on Mar 26, 13 10:13 PM
I cant seem to figure out what pattern to put the flowers in. Can anyone help me?

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Re:Level 9

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 26, 13 10:32 PM
All the plants on the entire level must be the same color or color family... all yellow or all red.

Edited on 03/26/2013 at 10:33:10 PM PST

Tailteann
Clownfish
Clownfish
584 Posts

[Post New]by Tailteann on Mar 27, 13 5:40 AM
I put them yellow/red/yellow and then red/yellow/red (longwise) and didn't get the blue ribbon which confused me because this is how I interpreted the umbrella pattern.

So then I tried it with two reds -next to each other-, then 2 yellows, 2 reds and it worked.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Mar 28, 13 3:00 AM
Level 9 is Saving River, and all the plants must be the same color family.

Level 8 is Lone Pine Hotel, and you need to plant one row red and one row yellow to match the umbrellas.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Apr 26, 13 6:23 PM
I can't for the LIFE of me, get gold on Chapter 9. I come >< close but no matter how smart I play, how well I watch the "move faster" gold star, I just can't seem to quite make it during the gold time limit.

So frustrating! Any tips for me, please?

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on May 5, 13 4:39 PM
When you clear the hole and the tree, pick up the last tool at the shack first to allow the worker there to start producing other tools first.
When you pick that up upgrade the truck to a second worker before you pick up anymore or clear anything else.
The second worker should arrive just as a new set of tools are appearing so pick them up before getting any of the other tools.
When you finish , look at your status and see if you have too much of anything eg wood. Means you could have stopped picking that up earlier and done other tasks instead.

Go to: