bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Beetle Temple: Beetle and Spider Temple Door Puzzle

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jun 19, 08 9:45 AM
It’s Tetris! Once you are finished with that, “don’t touch that dial” because you have got another puzzle to finish…wait...do touch that dial!

an81angel
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Beetle Temple: Beetle and Spider Temple Door Puzzle

[Post New]by an81angel on Jun 21, 08 2:49 AM
Okay, so I've gotten the tetris part over and now there are symbols to match with the dials. Only one problem, the beetle symbols don't match up exactly. I don't know how to go back and try the tetris over again for the beetle.

*** EDIT ***
I figured it out ... the wheel can be turned and then the symbols will match.

Edited on 06/21/2008 at 2:51:05 AM PST

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jun 21, 08 1:27 PM
Yah, this was a little tricky. I struggled with the spider tetris puzzle but finally got it. Then when the symbols didn't match I thought I had to go back and redo them. Boy was I happy not to have to do that. Like you, played around with the dials and stuff until it worked. Oh Happy Day!!

[Post New]by tstewa1 on Jun 21, 08 6:23 PM
I have finished the Tetris game but there are no dials! Have I done something wrong somewhere. HELP !!!

NM I figured it out...one of the pieces from the tetris was upside down or something

Edited on 06/21/2008 at 6:26:02 PM PST

[Post New]by hellburner on Aug 31, 09 1:09 PM
You complete the sequence by a combination of pushing the button to make the correct characters appear and rotating the wheel to match the characters.

[Post New]by rabrough2 on Jan 18, 12 9:08 PM
How do you start this puzzle? The tetris pieces just wiggle in place. I read to touch the bugs, however I see NO bugs anywhere on screen. I can't zoom in or out. Where are these bugs?

Go to: