bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

UPDATE! New PC version available - April 8, 2013

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 27, 13 12:03 PM
Hi Fishies,

We have an updated PC version available for Barn Yarn! This new version fixes freezing and crashing issues seen after a few levels of play.

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game, steps on how to do that can be found in the following help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Edited on 04/08/2013 at 4:47:58 PM PST

Re:UPDATE! New PC version available - March 27, 2013

[Post New]by cassiesnanna on Apr 1, 13 3:30 PM
I'm still having problems with the game freezing! I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I still have the same problem!.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New PC version available - March 27, 2013

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 6, 13 2:11 PM
Hi cassiesnanna,

Welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry to hear that your game is still freezing. Since the update didn't help with that, I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can determine what's causing that.

Hopefully they can get you back to gaming quickly!

bfgSeine

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New PC version available - April 8, 2013

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 8, 13 4:47 PM
Hi Fishies!

We've received another update for this game today.

This new version fixes a bug where players cannot purchase the very last item and the game ends when they try to.

As before, to get the update, please uninstall and reinstall the game.

If you have any other problems with this game, you can contact our Customer Support team with any further questions or concerns.

Thank you and happy gaming!

bfgMonongahela

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Apr 9, 13 1:52 PM
Woohoo thanks BFG and Playrix!

I have installed the new version....and there was my tractor ready to buy
then the snow scene (which I'd already had )
and then some jollly credits

it was quite funny because I had continued playing in case the tractor turned up...at first Joe and Tom were telling me to hurry up and buy the tractor....then after a while they just ignored me
But they were very excited when I could buy it at last!!!

[Post New]by sgt_barker on Apr 11, 13 12:21 PM
I uninstalled the older version and reinstalled the new version. It played for about 5 minutes and then shut itself down just like it did in the old version.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 11, 13 12:32 PM
Hi sgt_barker,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear that happened again. It sounds like the issue may be occurring due to another problem in that case. As a first step to troubleshoot that, I recommend checking out our help article here with some tips on it for updating drivers and programs which might be causing that to happen:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that's not working, our Tech Support Team will be happy to look into that for you so you can enjoy the game.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Edited on 04/11/2013 at 12:32:54 PM PST

[Post New]by cassiesnanna on Apr 11, 13 3:55 PM
My game is still freezing, crashing nof responding. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times. I have been in touch with technical support, I guess I'll keep checking for new updates! .

[Post New]by sgt_barker on Apr 12, 13 12:47 PM
I first bought this game back on 03/07/13 and to date it still isn't working correctly. Maybe the Playrix should spend less time figuring out where to put their stupid dragon logo in the game and spend more time making it work!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 12, 13 2:00 PM
Hi cassiesnanna,

I'm sorry to hear that. If you'd like, you can continue to work with our Tech Support Team in finding a solution to that. They might have some additional troubleshooting steps to try.

sgt_barker, as mentioned above, I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can look into that for you. It might be a quick fix that will get the game working!

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Edited on 04/12/2013 at 2:00:54 PM PST

[Post New]by rojo194 on Sep 12, 13 11:24 AM
Love Farmscapes and Gardenscapes. Will there be a Mac version of Barn Yarn?

Go to: