loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

chapter 42 every path is blocked

[Post New]by loriaudio on Mar 27, 13 12:56 PM
the and i cant find a ''starting place'' to start unblocking paths i ve started this level over 3 times( i never worry about time limits) i play for relaxation not against the clock does anyone know where to start? i can start by clearing in front of the truck i get as far as building the bottom bridge from there every path is blocked and im stuck how does anybody have a ''' seoond starting'' point its kind of hard to explain in other words i cant start and go just so far. then i get stuck anybody?

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

Re:chapter 42 every path is blocked( CHAPTER 43 NOT 42)

[Post New]by loriaudio on Mar 27, 13 2:19 PM
my bad its chapter 43 not 42 there are 2 bridges I am able to build the bottom bridge then im stuck every path is blocked (except for the last ghost on the right ) it says i need another worker but this ghost is blocking the water shack . which is used to hire additional workers but i cant build the ghost hunters shack so even if i can manage to hire another worker i cant get rid of the ghosts because the ghost hunter shack isnt built is there any other way to hire more workers? iv e upgraded to 4 worker please help im stuck sorry about the wrong level in my original post the chapter im talking about is called golden oldies

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

Re:chapter 42 every path is blocked

[Post New]by loriaudio on Mar 27, 13 7:59 PM
figured it out there was a negative clock blocking me once that was removed i was able to finish the level

Go to: