bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 28, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

davidvsautism
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Welcome to PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by davidvsautism on Mar 28, 13 5:33 PM
In the hotel, need shell box emblem behind wheel. Hint says I need to give the clerk something money? I can't find any money. What do I do now?

davidvsautism
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by davidvsautism on Mar 28, 13 8:30 PM
I need help with the binary clock what time is it suppose to be set at?

[Post New]by KiraGilbert on Mar 29, 13 8:58 AM
I love the game, but I must say that I had a few problems with it such as 2 of the puzzles froze and I had to skip 1, and during the other puzzle the game crashed and I had to restart. I have a full video walkthrough to the game on my YouTube channel
ERS Game Studios game me permission to record and upload walkthroughs of their games. You can send me a message if your interested in watching the walkthrough, or just search bcght on YouTube and you'll find me.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 29, 13 6:46 PM
davidvsautism wrote:I need help with the binary clock what time is it suppose to be set at?

I'm assuming you found the answer to your previous question - and you may have already found the answer to this one - but you don't set the binary clock. Look at the book on the floor in front of the old man, it shows you that (highlight between the arrows to see SPOILER) >the other clock, in the room of clocks, should be set to 10:10< Hope that helps! Happy gaming!

Edited on 03/30/2013 at 12:10:19 AM PST

[Post New]by kpatrick4 on Mar 29, 13 10:48 PM
Keeps getting frozen, only on this game - not cool since I only have one hour a day, at most to play a game, ugh!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 29, 13 11:43 PM
kpatrick4 wrote:Keeps getting frozen, only on this game - not cool since I only have one hour a day, at most to play a game, ugh!

Hey kpatrick4! Welcome to the forum!

Definitely not cool! You can try the help article for games freezing/crashing, just copy and paste the URL below:
http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/158

If that doesn't fix it for you, you might want to get in touch with tech support.

[Post New]by Skitten24 on Mar 30, 13 11:56 PM
Hi, Iloved this game, it was a bit annoying that (SPOILER the game kinda cancels out the other ones ) but apart from that it was a great game

[Post New]by eddier54 on Mar 31, 13 8:58 AM
I`ve gone through the hatch at the lighthouse. I`ve assembled the tri-corner hat. Where does the wig come from? The Strategy Guide doesn`t say.

[Post New]by schlock on Apr 1, 13 4:13 PM
Hi all,
I am still trying to figure out the cat's hats. I cannot get the 3 parts together for each hat and it doesn't tell me anything in the hints. Help!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 4, 13 11:38 PM
schlock wrote:Hi all,
I am still trying to figure out the cat's hats. I cannot get the 3 parts together for each hat and it doesn't tell me anything in the hints. Help!

Hi schlock! You need to click on one section of the hat and click on a nearby section to move it there. Keep moving the pieces until you have the hats all together.

fbix5
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by fbix5 on Apr 13, 13 1:03 PM
CANNOT FIND THE BOTTOM OF THE TRAIN. WENT TO THE COACH, GOT THE PUPPET, BUT IT WON'T LET ME GET THE TRAIN!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 13, 13 11:36 PM
fbix5 wrote:CANNOT FIND THE BOTTOM OF THE TRAIN. WENT TO THE COACH, GOT THE PUPPET, BUT IT WON'T LET ME GET THE TRAIN!

Hi fbix5! Did you get the train part out of the vent using your puppet? Did you then put the two train parts together in the velvet-lined box?

[Post New]by santuzy on Apr 20, 13 3:13 PM
I can't find the red tram; would somebody please tell me where to find it?!? I have found the green and violet but the red eludes me. I have gone through the strategy guide to no avail. What have I missed?

Edited on 04/20/2013 at 3:45:44 PM PST

suebro
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by suebro on Jul 11, 13 11:11 AM
is there a walkthrough?

Go to: