yelwbkrd35
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Please dont show picture of an injured child on the game page!

[Post New]by yelwbkrd35 on Mar 28, 13 4:45 AM
I am asking that this picture be changed. I find it very disturbing and I also think there are other members that feel the same way Thanks you

sollys
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Re:Please dont show picture of an injured child on the game page!

[Post New]by sollys on Mar 28, 13 5:38 AM
What about games with graphics with characters without their heads, putting their limbs back together in puzzles,etc. Pretend its art paint and enjoy this game.

[Post New]by Pattimarie on Mar 28, 13 10:40 AM
I agree, enough with the victims being children already!

gamekitten
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,371 Posts

[Post New]by gamekitten on Mar 28, 13 11:12 AM
Oh my gracious I thought it was a puppet too!

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Mar 28, 13 12:26 PM
I saw it as little girl with blood in her face and found it very unpleasant, too; was amazed it was published at all. Didn't think it would happen, but wow - they have really changed it in the past hour or so.
Thanks, yelwbkrd35, sometimes it's worth posting!

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Mar 28, 13 12:43 PM
yelwbkrd35 wrote:I am asking that this picture be changed. I find it very disturbing and I also think there are other members that feel the same way Thanks you

Wow, great post, and quick, responsive action by .

Lillie1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Lillie1 on Mar 28, 13 3:24 PM
cbtx wrote:
yelwbkrd35 wrote:I am asking that this picture be changed. I find it very disturbing and I also think there are other members that feel the same way Thanks you

Wow, great post, and quick, responsive action by .

Thanks for posting this. My 11 yr old daughter was murdered in 1975...still unsolved...and, I too, find these very disturbing.

[Post New]by amierakae_54 on Mar 31, 13 3:22 PM
Think you are making too much of this, it is only a picture and not the real thing. Most games on here depict images of children, kids get hurt, it's a fact of life, get over it.

[Post New]by CathyCatfish on Mar 31, 13 7:19 PM
amierakae_54 wrote:Think you are making too much of this, it is only a picture and not the real thing. Most games on here depict images of children, kids get hurt, it's a fact of life, get over it.

did you by any chance read the post above yours?
i hope not, because otherwise....

sorry for your loss, lillie1. i can't imagine the pain.

[Post New]by amierakae_54 on Mar 31, 13 7:42 PM
No, I did not read the post above mine and of course I am in sympathy with that person. But my point is that BFG publish pictures like this all the time within their games, I meant no offence.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Apr 19, 13 9:32 AM
I don't like injured children, injured animals, or injured people in general, but come on folks, it's a drawn game. If we get upset every time we see things that we don't like, we would not watch TV, Movies, Computer games, and the one that bothers me, Hunting shows.Just say no, and don't watch them or play them if it bothers you. Only you can make yourself unhappy

[Post New]by coffeemom2 on Apr 30, 13 7:28 AM
Well, good advice Old Man River. I am going to "just say no" to this one. I never saw the graphic which you are discussing here, but if I had, I don't think I would even have downloaded the trial. But unfortunately, I did and it almost literally made me sick. I've played this series before, but the mechanical spiders this time just seemed more like decapitated heads with legs rather than spiders. The kitchen scene with the bloody head and dripping red liquid was bad enough, but then when we had to beat the bully spider over the head with a frying pan...I don't know, but something about that just did me in. Maybe it's because these heads looked too much like children, but I just couldn't stomach it. Had to delete.

jmho

Go to: