PhyllisElaine
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Is There More To This Game?

[Post New]by PhyllisElaine on Feb 25, 09 4:33 AM
I played the first level and was bored immediately. Nothing to do but break up ice crystals. Or should I play more levels to be challenged? Anyone else play this game and what is their opinions?

s65roses
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Is There More To This Game?

[Post New]by s65roses on Feb 25, 09 5:37 AM
Oh, it gets harder, believe me! LOL I played for awhile, and once you get past the first couple "tutoring" levels, you really gotta be on top of things--the crystals get more clustered, they get larger and take a lot more hits, and they begin "regenerating" if you don't get them gone fast enough. I have now hit a level (near bottom of Africa) that I just cannot beat. I can come close--very, very close--but need just 2-3 more seconds to finish it! I'm getting frustrated. LOL But I know I can do it!!

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Feb 25, 09 7:27 AM
this game sounds boring. I don't enjoy TIMED bashing games, I'll be skipping this one for sure

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Feb 25, 09 11:14 AM
I'm waiting patiently for a HO game. It's been about a week since the last one.

mbeish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by mbeish on Feb 25, 09 3:41 PM
yes it does get harder. Right now i am in switzerland and i have to break all shards in under 10 moves.

s65roses
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by s65roses on Feb 25, 09 8:26 PM
HO games--blech--too many of them now. I don't mind them, but I need more of a thinking game than a looking game--the HO games with strategy (i.e., using the objects you find to solve other puzzles) are pretty good, though. I went almost two months without downloading a single game, as, after doing the math, for about a two-month-period, about 60% were HO games. I tried several during that time frame, but didn't like any of them. Last HO game I actually liked was Mushroom Age.

Word_Dudely
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Word_Dudely on Feb 26, 09 11:40 AM
s65roses wrote:HO games--blech--too many of them now. I don't mind them, but I need more of a thinking game than a looking game--the HO games with strategy (i.e., using the objects you find to solve other puzzles) are pretty good, though. I went almost two months without downloading a single game, as, after doing the math, for about a two-month-period, about 60% were HO games. I tried several during that time frame, but didn't like any of them. Last HO game I actually liked was Mushroom Age.

Mushroom Age is awesome.

s65roses
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by s65roses on Mar 1, 09 3:39 PM
I will agree with you there! Mushroom Age had a lot to it--humor, goofy storyline that kept me entertained, puzzles to figure out to add to the HO part--I wish they all could be like that!

Go to: