Kitchen scene

[Post New]by diamond2b on Mar 28, 13 10:36 AM
Help! I can't get the stove lit to make the soup! I put the stick in the fire, water in pot, pot on stove - all the ingredients in pot and it won't light!!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Kitchen scene

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 28, 13 11:55 AM
Hi diamond2b,

Welcome to the Pond! That part can be a bit tricky, but here are some steps taken from the walkthrough that might help:

1. Look at the recipe for soup on the wall.
2. Use the pot on the sink.
3. Press the lever to fill the pot with water then place the pot with water on the stove.
4. Add the basket of vegetables to the pot.
5. Use the lit splinter to light the stove.

According to the walkthrough here, it looks like the area below the grating is where the lit splinter needs to be placed to get the stove lit. Hopefully the pictures and steps there in the walkthrough are useful!

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by RDFRUSH on May 6, 13 9:02 AM
I cannot get the splinter to light on my iPad no matter where or how I put it on the fire in the main hall. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by pkittie on May 7, 13 9:51 PM
I cannot click on the spice rack- I can click on everything else though. Do I need to delete and re-install my game?

noirangel
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by noirangel on Sep 17, 14 6:00 AM
I am playing the HOG in the kitchen. I got all the items but the KIWI. Finally I gave up and hit the hint button, its pointing to the pot lid but there is nothing there. I've exited out and gone back in again and its still doing that. I hate that the walkthroughs don't list the items anymore so it was no help. I can't get the spoon or the splinter without finding the stupid KIWI. Should I reload the game and start over again? Or can someone tell me where the darn KIWI is.

Go to: