Train station

[Post New]by redburnbabe on Mar 28, 13 2:14 PM
I,m stuck after breaking the window with the brick in the train station. Came out of the station and don,t know what to do next. Need to use the grappling hook but where do i use it and how do i get there HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Train station

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 28, 13 2:49 PM
Hi redburnbabe,

I checked our Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Walkthrough and here's what it says about what to do after you get out of the train station:

- Use the BRICK on the window.
- Exit out the window to note your new shortcut and head back into the window left of the door.
- Back out the area two times to the Silvertown Sign.
- Use the GRAPPLING on the cave entrance (K) and click on the entrance to climb up.

You can click here to see a screenshot of the cave entrance (with the K mark those directions mention), or the other blue text above to go to the full walkthrough.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Nholt42 on Apr 14, 13 11:10 AM
reading your aswer. My problem is, when i get out thru the window that i broke with the brick. I find myself in the fountain court. I can't get back to silvertown. Help Please

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 14, 13 4:43 PM
Hi Nholt42,

I looked at the walkthrough again, and this is how it describes how to move on after you break the window:

Use the BRICK on the window.

Exit out the window to note your new shortcut and head back into the window left of the door.

Back out the area two times to the Silvertown Sign.

You can check out the full walkthrough and see more about how things should progress from that spot by following the link below:

Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Walkthrough

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by silverdawn26 on Aug 31, 13 1:44 AM
I too am stuck I went through the window at the train station after throwing the brick at it, then found myself at the fountain by accident. I now need to get to the silvertown sign but can't find it. I can get to where the open train was, but can't move on from there, help please.

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jul 30, 14 4:48 PM
Silver: you need to click to the left side and this takes you back to the hotel. The grappling hook is used near the Photo Shop; you use the umbrella to bring down the ladder to get to the roof. The hook is placed around the pipe and then you can go down to get to the professor's office. Good luck; Kitaboy.

Go to: