Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Level 40 cash?

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Mar 28, 13 2:56 PM
Not sure what I am doing wrong on this level seems like I am the only one having a problem. I can't seem to accumulate any cash to be able to play this level not sure what the heck I am doing wrong. When I am trying to pick up resources it keeps telling me I dont6 have enough cash. I have never known one of these games to charge you for picking up resources It seems everything I do on this level costs but my cash level is staying bottom out. i cant find a cash exchange or way to make cash. As noone esle has written about level 40 makes me think I am just not seeing something.

Re:Level 40 cash?

[Post New]by aphrahannah on Mar 28, 13 8:15 PM
Hi,
If you plant flowers you bring back double the money you spent on them, so you have to plant some at the beginning while you still have cash. I still haven't managed to get the gold time on this level though, so if anyone has some tips on that they would be appreciated.

nanekochan
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by nanekochan on Apr 1, 13 3:15 PM
Me too, I haven't gotten gold yet, any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Apr 8, 13 1:01 AM
I have planted all the flowers I can but never have enuf money to move the big rocks....this game is SO frustrating sometimes!! But I can't stop playing, oh well I'll try again. Sigh!

nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by nixyseven on Apr 25, 13 7:18 AM
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much. I had no idea the burglars cost me money when they passed! Once I learned that, it only took two tries to get gold.

Eesh!

mlogan
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by mlogan on Apr 27, 13 9:43 AM
BlueStarFish wrote:Every time a worker passes a thief, he'll get mugged. You lose 5 gold.
(Thankfully, only the one way, you'll not lose another 5 when he passes on his run back.)

But it really pays to avoid the thieves!
I kept a close eye on where they were and sometimes did not send a worker in that direction until the policeman had chased them.

I just wanted to share that thanks to this tip, I was able to achieve gold time. I made sure to get the police hut up as quickly as I possibly could. Then I would make sure to stop the theives as soon as they came onto the screen. They are not too bright and kind of stop and pause until the cop runs them off. Thanks to this, you can kind of keep them trapped on either end of the street so that you don't have to pass them.

After that, I would alternate between the fast cash and pause time features.

The only thing I didn't get right was the clue, and I didn't have a chance to correct. I thought it meant to plant the gardens the same - the patches of two the same and the patches of three the same. This wasn't correct. Anybody know the secret?

[Post New]by ell_ell_tee on May 9, 13 12:15 AM
Regarding the clue... I made my gardens completely different, and got the bonus. (Thanks for the tip about the thieves!)

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Nov 22, 13 2:46 PM
I have tried all the tricks I've seen suggested: plant flowers first, build the guard shack first, tried leaving the thieves alone and then next time tried getting then at the edges as suggested and NOTHING keeps me from running out of time.

Waiting for the thieves to not be by either the seeds or the tools just runs me out of time.

I cannot seem to get anywhere close to getting everything planted before running out of money and then running out of time before I can even get the stone stairs built.

SO FRUSTRATING! Help, please?

Go to: