Return to Mysterious Island resolution problem.

[Post New]by lenibjerg on Mar 29, 13 7:31 AM
Having purchased this game (there was no trial version to test it out first) I am finding that no matter what resolution I use, what looks like the top quarter of the game fills out the whole of my screen and the cursor disappears as soon I I try to move it.
Please help if you can.
Many thanks

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

Re:Return to Mysterious Island resolution problem.

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 29, 13 9:08 AM
Hey lenibjerg,

I'm very sorry to hear about those issues but not to worry there are definitely some steps that may help!

I would definitely check for any video card driver updates as this helps the game display and play properly. (Just click on the blue text for specific instructions.)

If that doesn't do the trick please be sure to Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our Reps will be happy to work with you directly to get that working for you!

Since this is a game specific issue I'll be locking and moving this thread over to the Return to Mysterious Island Forum.

Thanks and I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by lenibjerg on Apr 1, 13 4:54 AM
Hi bfgIzara
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I did as suggested but the drivers were up to date so I have forwarded my problem as per your reply.
With kind regards
Leni

[Post New]by vicito on Oct 4, 14 9:45 PM
Reinstale el juego pero la imagen no se ve completa, esta partida a la inversa en dos mitades, que hago para arreglar este problema?

Go to: