LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

Clock hands?

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Mar 29, 13 12:21 PM
Try as I might, I can't set the clock hands to 10:10. I can't even grab on to them as the cursor doesn't change to a hand. I consulted the SG, it just tells me to do it, not how. Does anyone know how?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Clock hands?

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 30, 13 12:08 AM
Did you look at the book on the floor in front of the old man? That is what tells you at what time to set the clock.

[Post New]by Blueathena623 on Apr 1, 13 10:53 AM
I am also having issues with the clock hands. I can move them, I've used the liquid on the book page, but when I set them to the correct time (as noted in the SG) nothing happens.

maeveodonnell
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by maeveodonnell on Apr 1, 13 3:37 PM
Same here!!

[Post New]by revtami on Apr 1, 13 4:29 PM
I spilled the water on the book and it only served to confuse me more because it refers to "binary time" with arrows that point to a couple of buttons on the contraption. I finally got the cursor to change to hands for the other clock but as someone else already said I can't get the clock set to 10:10 as the SG says to do. If I can't get past this stupid clock the games becomes not only a waste of time but a waste of money for me. Can someone please help me?

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Apr 1, 13 6:40 PM
Did you click on the binary clock in the room with the fireplace? Sometimes you need to trigger things in order to be allowed to do something further.

maeveodonnell
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by maeveodonnell on Apr 1, 13 7:30 PM
Thank you Persistant Cat - I went back looked at the book on the floor again, went over to the binary clock - then headed to the clock room and was able to move the hands!!! YAY!!

Hope this all works for you as well!!

[Post New]by ksjayhawk01 on May 20, 13 7:44 AM
I can move the hands. I had already done the water on the page and touched the binary clock multiple times. I turn the hands of the clock to 10:10 and nothing happens. When I hit the hint button, I get the magic circle to the left of the 2 on the clock. I can't get the piano.

Go to: